Budget Look is a new feature I’m introducing to InTheirCloset.com – it will be a regular feature where we put together whole outfits with affordable items trying to keep the total of the look under $200. The first budget look is revolved around a beautiful celery green summer dress I found on LuLu*s yesterday. It’s a color we don’t see often: a pastel light green with yellow undertones. While thinking about which color would compliment it yellow naturally popped up in my mind. Too bad yellow doesn’t get much recognition, it’s such an underestimated color. I guess people shy away from it because it stands out so much, but isn’t there a more perfect time to wear it than summer? The whole look comes in at a reasonable $161.99. Not too bad, right?
- DRESS: LuLu*s Weekend in Ensenada Dress, $39
- BRACELETS: SO Silver-Tone Beaded Flex & Bangle Bracelet Set, $12
- BAG: Magid Metalic Paper Chain Tote, $66
- SUNGLASSES: A.J. Morgan Circles Round Sunglasses, $25
- SHOES: Michael Antonio “Harriet” Wedges, $19.99
Image source(s): LuLu*s, Kohl’s, Amazon