Back in May, one of our readers emailed us in search of Emma Watson‘s stunning white column gown which she wore to the “Noah” UK Premiere in London in March.
I am trying to find Emma Watson’s dress that she wore to the UK premiere of Noah. I know it’s Ralph Lauren. But I can’t find it on his site. Any similar suggestions or where to buy it is of great help to me.
As soon as I laid my eyes on Emma at this red carpet event, I was swept off my feet! She looked immaculate in her silky white column halterneck gown by Ralph Lauren and her Jimmy Choo shoes and clutch. Her dress was quite likely custom made, that’s why I tried to recreate Emma’s outfit for the girl on a budget. Hope you like my take on Emma’s look, Gail!
Emma Watson’s White Ralph Lauren Gown Look 4 Less
- BRACLET: Vince Camuto “Basics” Cuff in Silver, $48
- DRESS: AQ/AQ “Livia” One Shoulder Maxi Dress, $174.12
- HAIR GLOSS: Kenra Professional Platinum Silkening Gloss, $16.30
- BLUSH: Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Berry Pop, $23
- RING: BaubleBar Crystal “Mason” Ring, $32
- CLUTCH: Camille La Vie Octagon Shimmer Sparkle Box Clutch, 26.99
- SHOES: Pour La Victoire “Eastona” Pumps, $75.99
|Where?||UK Premiere of “Noah” in London, England|
|When?||March 31, 2014|
|What?||Ralph Lauren Halterneck Gown, Jimmy Choo “Carmen” Clutch ($1.450), Jimmy Choo “Anouk” Pointed-Toe Pumps ($595)|