And here we are again. The last day of the year has come and once more it’s time to say our goodbyes to a year gone by so fast. Reflecting on the last 12 months: the good, the bad and the ugly makes me all melancholic, excited and thankful at the same time. I know it sounds super cliché, but I love New Year’s Eve, it always gives me that sense of new beginnings and endless possibilities laying ahead. That’s why I love to dress up on this special day and celebrate it champagne, heels and lots of glitter. This year I felt like going with a black and gold theme. Simple elegance combined with bold jewelry. Sexy and daring without being overly complicated, a mantra I also want to become my mindset in 2016. What’s yours?
- DRESS: Twenty Off The Shoulder Dress, $158
- LIPSTICK: Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick in “Rouge Bergamasque”, $37
- NECKLACE: BaubleBar Gold “Kocoum” Bib Necklace, $48
- EARRINGS: BaubleBar Jumbo “Cairo” Ear Jackets, $32
- CUFFS: BaubleBar “Pisa” Cuff, $44
- HIGHLIGHTER: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in “Moonstone”, $38
- EYELINER: Kat von D Tattoo Liner in “Trooper”, $20
- SHOES: Chinese Laundry “Leo” T-Strap Sandals, $69.95
- NAIL POLISH: Christian Louboutin Nail Colour in “Khol”, $50
A few last words: make sure to say goodbye to all the bad things that have happened to you and leave them behind in the year 2015. Concentrate on a fresh, new start, reset your body and mind and do whatever makes you happy in 2016. Happy new year, everyone!
Image source(s): Revolve, Sephora, BaubleBar, Zappos