Givenchy‘s S/S 2010 collection was one of those collections that had to grow on me. First I was like “Where’s the color? What is it with all those stripes?” – I really wasn’t impressed. I’m still hesitant about the dirty-ish head-to-toe tribal looks and the weird conehead hats, but the rest I learned to love. Especially the striped blazer looks. See my take on one of the Givenchy runway looks below. You like?
- BLAZER: Anthropologie Hello Sunday Blazer, $98
- TOP: Riller & Fount Charm V-Neck Drop Back Tank, $86
- SHORTS: Lisa Jayne Dann Ruffle Shorts, $126.82
- SHOES: Dollhouse “Shaunna” Open-toe Boots, $48.75
- LIPSTICK: Fashion Fair Lipstick in Shimmer Copper, $18
- EYE SHADOW: Clinique Colour Surge E/S Duo in Twice the Spice, $17.50