I’m usually not a big fan of faux fur jackets, but when I saw this cookie-monster blue concoction by n:PHILANTHROPY (make sure to check out the rest of the collection, it’s amazing!), I was for some reason totally smitten and instantly had a thousand outfit ideas that revolved around this fluffy royal blue beauty of a jacket. One of these ideas was to pair it with a light knit pencil skirt, nude ankle boots and a matching funky handbag, so that’s what this “budget” look is all about. What do you think? Is this outfit a hit or miss?
- JACKET: n:PHILANTHROPY “Melanie” Faux Fur Jacket, $253
- SKIRT: ASOS Pencil Skirt in Chunky Rib, $30
- SUNGLASSES: Steve Madden 55mm Semi Rimless Sunglasses, $38
- BRACELET: BaubleBar Cabochon Stud Cuff, $34
- BAG: Steve Madden “Jneenah” Embroidered Boho Tassel Bag, $80
- SHOES: Public Desire “Chloe” Perspex Heeled Ankle Boots, £39.99
Image source(s): Nordstrom, ASOS, Steve Madden, Public Desire, BaubleBar