I love dressing up on christmas! It feels much more festive and glamorous when you’re all dolled up wearing your prettiest dress and heels! That’s why I created this christmas-themed outfit in red and gold with a special focus on affordability since christmas happens to be quite costly for most of us. The whole look comes in at a little over $200 which I think is a decent price for a whole getup including accessories. What do you think? Do you like the outfit?
- EARRINGS: Bow Earrings via eBay, $7.35
- BANGLES: Forever 21 Pressed Geo Bangles, $4.80
- CLUTCH: Dorothy Perkins x Kardashian Gold Glitter Clutch, $55
- DRESS: Forever 21 Folded Peplum Dress, $29.80
- NAIL POLISH: Orly Nail Lacquer in Star Spangled, $8
- LIPSTICK: NYX Matte Lipstick in Perfect Red, $5.99
- SHOES: Ivanka Trump “Kaydena” Glitter Pumps, $90.99