We’ve been getting quite a few requests lately to do a post on affordable nude shoes. It’s a trend I have first seen emerging on the red carpet about 2 years ago. Eva Longoria seems to be pioneering this trend as she owns a multitude of nude heels. From simple Louboutin pumps to luscious champagne colored satin evening sandals we can regularly see Eva sporting nude footwear on and off the red carpet. And who can blame her? It’s probably as flattering as a shoe trend can be because nude shoes naturally elongate your legs and can be worn with almost any outfit either dressed up or down.
We’ve made it our mission to find the best nude heels for under $100 and I’m really satisfied with how many fabulous nude shoes are currently on the market for a budget-friendly price. Now that spring has finally come and temperatures are rising, it’s time to lighten up our wardrobes… starting with our shoes! Enjoy our finds and let us know whether or not you like this trend or if you already have a pair of nude heels in your closet.
- BCBGeneration “Toledo” T-Strap Sandals, $89.95
- Gianni Bini “Honey” Pumps, $89.99
- Type Z “Penni” Platform Sandals, $79
- Shiekh Laura-01 Hidden Platform Pumps, $44.97
- rsvp “Katrina” Peep-toe Pumps, $83
- ALDO “Daven” Peep-toe Pumps, $90
- ALDO “Grayer” Peep-toe Flats, $55
- ALDO “Volmer” Open-toe Sandals, $65
- Steven by Steve Madden “BLEND” Slip-on Wedges, $99.95
- Seychelles “Get Outta Town” Braided Flats, $84
- Nina “Xion” Petal Pumps, $89.95
- Gabriella Rocha “Judit” Cork Wedges, $59.95
- Guess “Hondo” Platform Peep-toe Pumps, $90
- ALDO “Withey” Platform Peep-toe Pumps, $80