I have absolutely no reason to complain about not having enough new stuff since I just received my Dorothy Perkins. While I’m quite satisfied with what I got for the little money I paid, in the end you can still see that these were budget buys. Oh how I wish I could lay down $300 for a top and not having to worry about going broke over a $500 dress. Too bad money is such a critical point in the whole shopping process. But while I’m not able to put all the pricey goodies into my cart and check out with a $2000 bill, it helps slightly to at least stuff them on my wish list hoping some anonymous admirer will find his way to this list and graciously send me one or two things from there. Yup, I’m quite a dreamer if you couldn’t guess by now.
- TOP: Alexander Wang Fitted Tank with Leather Bustier, $375
- DRESS: Laila Azhar Strapless Dress with Pockets, $396
- SHOES: Report Signature Thompson Cutout Booties, $326
- RING #1: CC SKYE Wicked Ring, $150
- NECKLACE: Fiona Paxton Lyon Necklace, $400
- CLUTCH: Gorjana Hudson Quilted Clutch, $147
- RING #2: Alex and Ani Holly Vintage Bohemian Cocktail Ring, $58