Jessica Alba is a beautiful woman, but I’m not always the biggest fan of her outfit choices. To be fair she has a new daughter and I’m sure getting dressed in fancy clothes isn’t always her first priority. I’m about to eat my words, though, because what Jessica wore to the Global Campaign for Education press conference, really took my breath away. It is classy and grown-up without looking in the least bit matronly (there is a little peek-a-boo cleavage going on, after all) and the blush and nude tones are right on trend. I also love that she wore simple pearl studs and left all the other jewelry at home. This would be a great understated look for the office.
|Where?||Global Campaign for Education Press Conference, Washington D.C.|
|When?||April 21, 2010|
|What?||Derek Lam Blanche Suede Bucket Bag|
Jessica Alba Pretty Pastel Pink Look 4 Less
My number one favorite thing in our Jessica Alba Look 4 Less pieces, are those patent leather nude pumps. How divine are they? The ASOS suede bag looks smooshy and rich and I’m pretty sure that every woman should invest in a men’s style gold watch. In this case, it keeps the outfit from looking too feminine. The entire look will run you about $400, but these are all classic pieces that you will rework and re-wear – trust us!
- CARDIGAN: GAP Pocket Cardigan, $39.50
- BAG: ASOS Coloured Suede Chain Handle Bucket Bag, $126.82
- TOP: Old Navy Stretch Tank, $8
- PANTS: daisy fuentes Studio Straight-Leg Pants, $21.99
- EARRINGS: Banana Republic Genuine Freshwater Pearl Earrings, $30
- WATCH: Pulsar Women’s Expansion Watch #PXT656, $73.05
- SHOES: ALDO “Moos” Platform Pumps, $75