When I first laid my eyes on Tibi‘s crystal-embellished “Britt” wedge mules, I was instantly obsessed! And that’s coming from someone who really isn’t a fan of mules. But this one was different! And while the Tibis aren’t terribly expensive at $495, they are however pretty much sold out everywhere and hence hard to get ahold of. So when I spotted these non-embellished Zara mules below, I thought maybe this could be a DIY project? I’m not much of a DIYer, but the idea sounds doable. What do you think? Are these shoes worth the effort?
- TIBI: Tibi Britt Crystal Mule Wedges, $495
- ZARA: Zara Cork Sole Leather Wedges, $129
- ROUND BEADS: The Crafts Outlet 144-Piece Pearl Finish Round Beads, $0.99
- GLUE: Beacon Gem-Tac Permanent Adhesive (4-Ounce), $7.62
- CABOCHONS: The Crafts Outlet 144-Piece Loose Acrylic Flatback Cabochons, $3.99
Image source(s): Tibi, Zara, Amazon, Google Images