Pinterest and Instagram have quickly become one of my main sources to turn to for style inspiration. With millions of users sharing their best pictures online there’s always a constant stream of creative outfits right at my fingertips. Yesterday I stumbled upon this fabulous outfit via Instagram and instantly fell in love with it! I absolutely adore the polka dot clutch against the vibrant coral pencil skirt! It’s an unexpected combination which works surprisingly well together, don’t you agree? Since I thought you might like this look as much as me, I tried to recreate it for you on a budget-friendly level. Let me know what you think!
- CLUTCH #1: ASOS Clutch Bag With Metallic Spot, $26.30
- BLOUSE: Catherine Malandrino Long Sleeve Faux Wrap Blouse, $126.10
- BRACELET: Gogo Philip Classic Chunky Chain Bracelet, $33.94
- SKIRT: Ann Taylor Ponte Pencil Skirt, $49.99
- CLUTCH #2: Melie Bianco Polka Dot Clutch, $34.95
- SHOES: ASOS PASHA High Heels, $42.43
Image source(s): Instagram, ASOS, Amazon, Ann Taylor, DSW