It’s all about military style this fall. Balmain started it, Burberry Prorsum refined it and the rest came along. Now we’re seeing tons of army green chinos, studded combat boots and military jackets. If you’re loving this trend, but don’t have the cash to follow into Balmain’s footsteps, here’s a budget-friendly outfit I created with all items being available at Charlotte Russe. The total cost of this outfit sums up to a fair $137 and quite frankly I’m a little proud of myself. I’m especially loving the boots here.
- JACKET: Charlotte Russe Military Jacket, $35.50
- DRESS: Charlotte Russe Military Shirt Dress, $20
- BELT: Charlotte Russe Grommet Detail Belt, $9.50
- BRACELET: Charlotte Russe Military Studded Stretch Bracelet, $8.50
- BAG: Charlotte Russe Double Grip Bag, $29.50
- RING: Charlotte Russe Elongated Finger Ring, $4
- SHOES: Charlotte Russe Structured Lace-Up Boots, $30