First let me start off by saying that I really, really love cobalt blue. It’s such a flattering, deep and intense color. Another thing I also really, really love are shift dresses. For me, they’re infinitely feminine and elegant. Upon browsing NORDSTROM’s newest arrivals today I discovered this cobalt blue shift dress and it was all over for me. I was obsessed. So much that I had to create a budget look around this dress. I know the red bowed accessories might be a little too matchy-matchy for some of you, but I find it kind of charming in this case. Let me know what you think.
- NECKLACE: Blu Bijoux Hanging Petal Necklace in Gold, $28
- DRESS: Tahari by Arthur S. Levine Seamed Ponte Knit Sheath Dress, $98
- EARRINGS: Sku Triple Petal Earrings, $30
- BANGLES: Blu Bijoux Circular Bangles in Gold, $38
- BELT: Fossil Bow Skinny Belt, $28
- BAG: High Fashion 5639 Satchel, $80
- SHOES: Kelsi Dagger “Tiffany” Suede Pumps, $99