We’re slowly nearing March and I cannot tell how ridiculously excited I am to dust out all my spring and summer clothes! And even though the weather is not really cooperative yet, it doesn’t stop me from fantasizing about all the amazing spring arrivals that are starting to roll in into stores. Vince Camuto, for instance, has come up with a great S/S 2013 collection, I’m really loving all the latest shoe arrivals! And I especially love that heel height isn’t much of a big deal this season at Vince Camuto. Most of the spring arrivals have either non-existent or very manageable heels (many of them chunky ones which provide extra balance). I love when fashionable becomes comfortable, don’t you? Anyway, check out the latest collection below and start dreaming of spring yourself!
Our Favorite Picks
- VC Signature “Nilah” Leopard Print Ankle Strap Sandals, $225
- Vince Camuto “Harmoni” Bow Thong Sandals, $98
- VC Signature “Zaira” Lace Slipper, $250
- VC Signature “Paulette” Crochet Booties, $495
- Vince Camuto “Adrien” Woven Slingback High Heel Sandals, $110
- Vince Camuto “Ebi” Gladiator Sandals, $89