TGIF! The InTheirCloset team wants to wish you a happy, happy Friday hopefully to be followed by an equally wonderful and relaxed weekend. Fab Friday 5 will be a new weekly feature where the ITC team members will highlight their favorite 5 things from last week. This week’s my turn. I hope you will enjoy my finds and obsessions.
- ModCloth No Predica-mint Belt, $34.99 – I’m currently obsessed with the color mint and have already done a post on my Mint Must-Haves. If I had known about this mint studded belt when I first wrote the post you bet I would’ve included it.
- McDonald’s Hot Caramel Sundae, $1 – OK, this is totally unrelated to fashion, but can I just say how much I LOOOVE the hot caramel sundae from McDonald’s? It’s cheap, delicious and your hands are always sticky no matter how much you try not to mess with your ice cream. Perfect summer treat!
- ASOS Hinged Metal Armour Ring, $16.85 – Ever since Vahni showed off her kickass BCBG hinged ring I’ve been on what seems an endless hunt for statement finger jewelry. My ultimate Holy Grail of hinged rings would have to be the Vivienne Westwood Armour Ring and I’m already saving up for this $260 obsession (helloooooo birthday present!), but for now this ASOS ring will do.
- Zoya Nail Polish in “Charla”, $10 – Nail polish is one of my new found passions and I’ve managed to accumulate quite a nice collection over the last few months. Zoya’s mermaid turquoise “Charla” glitter nail polish from the Sparkle collection is probably the prettiest color I’ve seen this summer. You think it looks awesome in the bottle? Then check out how AHHHHH-MAZ-ING it looks on the nails at All Lacquered Up. Absolutely gorgeous!
- ASOS HARBOUR Striped Wedges, $37.06 – OK, you didn’t really think a shoemaniac like me could end a favorites list WITHOUT mentioning at least one pair of shoes, did you? I’m so in love with these summery striped wedges by ASOS. In fact, they were one of the reasons I couldn’t go shopping-free this month as I originally planned to. But how is one supposed to resist a 40% reduction? D’uh!