With Halloween coming up soon, we thought it’d be fun to share a few of our favorite costume ideas. If you are anything like us and hate tossing money out on disposable, cheap-looking costumes every year, then consider this idea on how to dress up for the spookiest time of the year: Buy things that will create a theme together, but which can all be worn separately as well. Our first costume inspiration following this idea is “The Stylish Ladybug” – a look that is, in all, just the right amount of costumey without being over-the-top. And once Halloween is over you can keep all of the items in your closet and make them part of your everyday wardrobe as they’re both fashionable and versatile. What do you think? Do you like our ladybug look for Halloween?
The Stylish Ladybug
- JEANS: Blank Denim Spray On Skinny Jeans, $88
- SWEATER: J.Crew Polka-Dot Cashmere Sweater, $268
- SHOES: Forever 21 Patent Toe Ballet Flats, $16.80
- EYELINER: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Black Ink, $25
- LIPSTICK: NARS Lipstick in Jungle Red, $27
- NAIL POLISH: China Glaze Nail Polish in Liquid Leather, $6.99