Valentine’s Day is approaching and I’m still not a big fan. I do like to dress up for special occasions however, that’s why I decided to let my imagination run wild to create an imaginary V-Day outfit. This year I wanted the look to be bold, so I went with a red and black color theme. The floral-embroidered top is obviously the eyecatcher in this look and adds some serious drama while the rest of the outfit is kept classic yet sexy yet feminine. Do you like it? And what are your outfit ideas for Valentine’s Day?
- TOP: Gracia The Fabulous Like Peplum Top, $69.90
- SKIRT: Oasis Leather Wrap Pencil Skirt, $140
- EYELINER: NYX Cosmetics Matte Liquid Liner, $6.99
- LIPSTICK: Rimmel London The Only One Lipstick in “Best of the Best”, $6.99
- NAIL POLISH: OPI Classic Nail Lacquer in “Big Apple Red”, $10.50
- SHOES: GoJane Feeling Loopy Caged Faux Suede Heels, $32.71
Image source(s): ShopAkira, Ulta, Oasis Fashion