When the H&M Garden Collection debuted last week, and promptly flew off shelves, I had a feeling that a floral revolution was upon us. I, myself, have been lusting after a floral bustier for what feels like ages. Of course the onset of spring always brings with it a love of all things abloom, but this year feels especially flowery. Clearly our favorite starlets are just as besotted – and with the floral mini-skirt in particular. It feels fresh and young and pairs equally well with knee-high boots as it does with sky-high heels. I don’t always advocate jumping on the trend wagon but in this case all I can say is “welcome aboard”.
Celebrity Style Trend 4 Less – Floral Mini Skirts
Luckily floral mini skirts are easy to find these days, and at all price points. We’ve put together a list of some of our favorites, and they’re all well under $100! Whether you’re looking for something with an edge or something a little sweeter, we’ve got you covered. This is definitely one of those trends where it is not at all necessary to throw down beaucoup bucks – so go forth and happy shopping!
- Charlotte Russe Swiss Dot Floral Skirt, $19
- Charlotte Russe Multi-Floral Skirt, $24
- Alloy Smocked Floral Skirt, $24.90
- dELiA*s Nikkita Floral Skirt, $34.50
- ASOS Floral Printed Pencil Skirt, $37.20
- Jack by BB Dakota “Janice” Refresh Print Skirt, $45
- Halogen Pleated Floral Skirt, $78
- Alloy Elastic Floral Skirt, $26.90
- Old Navy Floral Linen-Blend Whirly Skirts, $21.99
- dELiA*s Isadora Tropical Skirt, $34.50
- Jones New York Floral Straight Skirt, $69