I usually refrain from posting my obsessions that have an astronomical price tag, but I’ve stumbled upon so many great new things lately that I felt I had to share them with you even though they’re a tad out of my price range (and probably out of yours, too). Most of the picks are not super, super pricey but rather in the upscale department (all pieces except for the dress are below $500). Enjoy!
- BAG #1: Linea Pelle “Parker” Croco Shoulder Bag, $295 – I never knew I wanted a white bag until I saw this one by Linea Pelle. The perfect accessory to lighten up any outfit.
- RING #1: Yves Saint Laurent Arty Gold-Plated Glass Ring, $250 – Oh how I am obsessed with this azure YSL arty ring. Yesterday I was even willing to lay down those $250 and on the verge of hitting the “Order”-button, but for some stupid reason I can’t figure out my ring size. But, sooner or later this ring is going to grace my greedy little fingers! Probably sooner than later though.
- DRESS: Paul & Joe Osmose Floral-Print Silk-Chiffon Gown, $1.605 – I am usually not inclined to boho fashion, but this floral maxi wrap dress by Paul & Joe is the epitome of spring chic. J’Adore!
- SHOES: Vera Wang Lavender “Burke” Platform Sandals, $425 – As a shoeaholic it’s simply impossible NOT to love this strappy platform sandal by Vera Wang. Just look at that sick silver stiletto heel! Beyond perfection!
- BAG #2: Marc by Marc Jacobs “Saddlery Sophie” Satchel, $478 – M by MJ bags always look pretty amazing, but this one definitely takes the cake. I love the red trimmed straps on this satchel. The shape is classic and the size is just right for an everyday bag.
- RING #2: Merle O’Grady Spike Ring, $244.20 – Gold & turquoise is always a win in my book, so it sure didn’t come as a suprise to me that I am totally craving this spike ring by Merle O’Grady. I love statement jewelry!