With every change of season I’m tempted to empty my whole wardrobe and stuff it with all-new stuff again. These are my current obsessions:
- Nasty Gal Shearling Aviator Jacket, $98 – Shearling jackets? Do I really need to explain it? I love the Burberry-esque vibe, the rich brown color & the price!
- Rachel Rachel Roy Marquesa Dress, $119 – Most of us naturally transition to dark and muted colors during the fall season which is fine with me most of my time, but sometimes I like to break up the greys, browns and blacks with a dash of color. I love the almost neon-like vibrancy of this canary yellow dress and think it would make a great and unexpected dress for all the upcoming holiday parties.
- B. Makowsky “Makati” Shopper, $288 – There’s something about this bag that screams Hermés to me. Maybe it’s the rich burnt orange color or the textured leather, I just know it would make a great addition to my rather measly bag collection.
- Napoleon Perdis Devine Goddess Lipstick in Calypso, $24 – Really addicted to hot pink lipstick right now! I think it’s a flattering though admittedly daring shade for almost every skin and hair type.
- China Glaze Nail Laquer in Turned Up Turquoise, $7.50 – The weather is absolutely at its worst here right now. It’s cold, rainy and depressingly grey. Light up your day with a hint of Carribbean feeling by opting for turquoise nail polish.
- ASOS Tailored Twist Front Ponti Pencil Dress, $65.51 – I think I declared my love for cobalt blue a few times already and with dresses I like to stick with classic silhouettes like this fine pencil dress here.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors “Runway” Rose Gold Watch, $275 – I’ve always loved rose gold jewelry and accessories ever since I was a kid and first saw them in my mom’s jewelry drawer. I’m glad the trend is coming back with Victoria Beckham’s rose gold Rolex being the trigger of the recent rose gold wave.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors “Fulton” Booties, $185 – There’s no way I could end an obsessions list without at least one pair of shoes, right? These suede Michael Kors zipper booties would make a great addition to my shoe closet and I’m sure I’d get a ton of wear out of them.
- ASOS Long Hair Faux Fur Coat, $75.94 – Now I’m usually not one to fall for big, fluffy (faux) fur coats, but this one I ADORE! It looks so soft and cozy, stylish on top and quite affordable, too. L.O.V.E.