The printed suit is everywhere this season. Wear the blazer and pants together or separate and create many different looks! However, there are a few things to keep in mind when putting together a printed outfit to prevent looking like bad gift wrap.
The Printed Suit Styling Rules:
- Make sure the pants are fitted. This shouldn’t be too hard to stick by, since most printed pants in stores now are cut similarly.
- Choose a soft and sophisticated blouse in a solid neutral color to pair with the pants.
- Make sure the jacket fits well but isn’t too tight. It’s best to have a little room to move around.
- Keep accessories to a bare minimum and hair pulled back and out of the way. You want to give off a polished finish that offsets the wilder print of the suit.
- That goes for shoes and clutches as well, keep it really simple.
But absolutely, under no circumstances, forget to wear heels. OK, ready to steal this look from the runway?