If you’re looking for some fashion inspiration for the upcoming Spring and want to see a beautifully designed lookbook, then you have to check out Ted Baker‘s S/S 2013 collection. The lookbook is absolutely amazing to look at and the clothes shown there are just as lustworthy. Pastels, florals, brights and delicate tailoring – these seem to be Ted Baker’s key themes for the S/S 2013 collection.
Ted Baker S/S 2013 Look – Editor’s Choice
Once you’re finished checking out the lookbook, make sure to head over to the Ted Baker online shop and have a look at the new arrivals as well. There are so many great pieces! Not exactly budget-friendly, but a few of the items definitely have investment potential (e.g. the jacquard Pattern Blazer shown in the look below).
- BLAZER: Ted Baker CALSTA Jacquard Pattern Blazer, £249
- BAG: Ted Baker HICKORY Stab Stitch Detail Leather Bag, £229
- SHOES: Ted Baker SVANA Peep Toe Platforms, £110
- PURSE: Ted Baker TITIANA Patent Matinee Purse, £75
- SHORTS: Ted Baker CALSTAS Jacquard Geometic Short, £119
- SUNGLASSES: Ted Baker DIELLZA Wide Frame Sunglasses, £75
Image source(s): Ted Baker