When I heard about Fab Fridays, I was psyched. Super psyched. Why? Well, when I love things, I love them hard. Head over heels, obsessive kind of love. If it’s food, I eat it until I can’t look at it anymore. If it’s a type of clothes, I fill my closet with it until it’s out of style. So you can imagine the speed at which I immediately came up with my list… then spent an hour cutting it down.
- Popbar, NYC, $3.99 – As a kid, I loved ices. As an adult – same story. So of course, Popbar is one of my favorite stops in NYC – fresh made fruit ices and homemade gelato all on a stick with delicious toppings. Definitely try the coconut half dipped in milk chocolate.
- Pretty Little Liars – I’m a sucker for a good teenage TV drama and this one lives up to my expectations. Pretty Little Liars is about 4 girls dealing with life, love and the mysterious murder of their best friend. I never thought something on ABC Family could scare me silly!
- Magnes Sisters Dancing in the Streets Bag, $312 – I bought this bag in smokey grey as a birthday gift for myself. I said it was for fall. Well, it’s July and 94 degrees and I’ve carried it almost everyday since. The shape is stylish, but professional and unique with great fold-over detail. My iPad slides in perfectly and I love the extendable strap to wear it messenger style.
- Keds Champion in Silver Metallic, $45 – Just like I swore I’d never wear leggings again… Keds are back, too. I’m loving the Champion style in silver metallic. They look great with dresses and shorts, plus they make we want to hit the playground during recess. Ahhhh, nostalgia!
- Rain Couture Rain Bag, $35 – These last few weeks we’ve had some amazing unexpected and brief thunderstorms. I love how the sky can fall for a few minutes and then be back to sunshine. The only problem is when I’m outside with nowhere to stash my designer purse. Rain Couture has seriously saved me this summer! I keep my clear bag inside my expensive bag for these emergency situations.