So this is my first Fab Friday 5 post, and I’m totally excited (and not just because it’s Friday)! Every week I come across so many delicious things during my Internet wanderings, and now I finally have a place (and people) to share them with. Hope you enjoy exploring this selection—wishing you all a happy weekend.
- LOLA&BAILEY Long Live McQueen Tote, $49 – A clever—and cheeky—version of the classic expression that is also an homage to one of England’s greatest exports. Originally sourced by notcouture.com.
- Vera Wang Lavender “Gabriella” Sandals, $425 – Kind of like a shorter version of the oh-so-covetable Gucci Helena boot.
- Afterglow Wing Knuckle Duster Ring, $70 – I love a good knuckle duster, and this one in sterling by Afterglow is so cool, don’t you think?
- NET-A-PORTER Magazine, Free! – Even if the prices are beyond your budget, NET-A-PORTER’s online magazine is a visual feast that is chock full of style inspiration. And it’s weekly, so you can get your fashion fill between monthly print issues.
- Tory Burch Lucite Cuff in black, $45 – A little avant garde, a little tough girl chic. Buy two and sport them Wonder Woman style, to really make a statment.