Update: Check out this pic to see the winner, the Dune "Garfield" orange wedges, in real life.
It’s May which means it’s time for my new monthly edition of Choose My Next Shoes. Yay! Last month you all wanted me to order the blue knotted suede wedges and I have to thank you big time because I’m over-the-moon happy with my purchase. This month’s mission is to inject my wardrobe with some bright colors. I already indulged in some heavy dress and accessories shopping this month, so now I need your help to pick me a pair of beautiful bright shoes to go along with my new colorful purchases. Speak your mind and help me decide which heels I should get for May.
Which shoes should I order?
- #3 - The orange ones! (45%, 120 Votes)
- #2 - The teal ones! (31%, 83 Votes)
- #1 - The yellow ones! (25%, 66 Votes)
Total Voters: 268
- Zara Wide Heel Sandals, €89.95 – I just recently said that I need a pair of yellow shoes in my closet and voilà today I happened to stumble upon these canary yellow beauties on the Zara website. It was love at first sight!
- Dune “Gracie” Platform Sandals, £72 – Today I received yet another ASOS order (gosh, I’m such an addict!) and among the 4 dresses I ordered there was this beautiful peacock blue pencil dress (totally recommended, it looks amazing on!) and these teal platforms by Dune would totally match it in color.
- Dune “Garfield” Wegdes, £68 – Even though I’d consider myself a color lover I used to be very hesitant towards orange in the past. Not without a reason because it really is a tricky color, but I decided to at least give it a try and see if I can rock orange, so I also ordered an orange dress (this one from Dorothy Perkins, they have an amazing 25% OFF everything promo right now (use code “DPVIPE“, offer ends 05/22), hint hint!) and these suede wedges by Dune would go perfectly with it.
FYI: The poll will be closed midnight on Friday (05/20).
Posted in: Choose My Next Shoes