Wow… what’s there to say about Penélope Cruz in this incredible nude sheath by Dolce & Gabbana except caliente? She looks phenomenal. The dress is exquisite, as are the to-die-for nude Christian Louboutin peep-toes. She gets two thumbs up, an A++, and first place.
|Where?||“Broken Embraces” Photocall, 62nd International Cannes Film Festival|
|When?||May 19, 2009|
|What?||Dolce & Gabbana strapless dress, Christian Louboutin Hyper Privé satin peep-toe pumps|
Penélope Cruz’ Look 4 Less
Love Pen in that frock, and I’m sure you do too. So here’s the real-world, real-girl version, for less than $243. And a customer testimonial for you…I have those nude Whitsey pumps, and they are astoundingly fabulous! They are my new favorite pumps, and mind you, I’m not a big fan of peep-toes. But this is a very special shoe. Truuuuuust me. Happy spring and happy shopping!
- DRESS: Topshop Ruched Bandeau Dress, $80
- SHOES: ALDO “Whitsey” Peep-toe Pumps, $110
- BELT: Forever 21 Metal Slat Belt, $7.80
- EARRINGS: Audrey’s Dangling Princess Cut Diamond CZ Earrings, $39.95
- LIPSTICK: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Nude Blush, $4.49