I might have mentioned once or twice how much of a sucker I am for all things striped and nautical inspired? And this dress by bebe is luckily both. So yeah, consider me obsessed. Sure, you’d have to rock your highest heels to balance out the midi-length of the dress and make it work for you and not against you, but the extra effort will pay off as you will look infinitely stylish and feel like a Grande Dame headed for her next Caribbean cruise.
bebe Lara Nautical Stripe Midi Dress
Image source(s): bebe
So today I stumbled upon these cute 4 cable-knit beanie hats at Topshop and I can’t make up my mind which color is my favorite! I do love how the orange and the green one stand out, but the navy and grey versions are much more wearable and combinable. I do have a very similar beanie in grey, so this one’s pretty much ruled out, but the other 3? Tough choice, people. However, I secretly find myself gazing at the pumpkin version the most. Shall I go for that one?
Topshop Cable Beanie
There’s not much time left for gift shopping and if you have a beauty addict friend/mom/sister/girlfriend and no clue what to get her this christmas, here are are our top beauty picks with various price points that are sure to make her gleam of joy!
- Sigma “Tokyo” Brush Kit, $59
- Urban Decay “Naked” Palette, $54
- Benefit “Hervana” Face Powder, $29
- Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector 1 oz, $115
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, $20
- Too Faced Beautiful Dreamer Makeup Collection, $46
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer 1.75 oz, $36
- Shiseido Foundation Brush, $30
- Essential Burt’s Bees Kit, $9.99
- NARS Blush in “Super Orgasm”, $30
- Dior DiorShow Mascara Set, $29.50
- Shu Uemura Sunset Gold Palette, $69
- Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette “In the Dark”, $28
- Stila Any Occasion Set ($70 value!), $45
- Sephora by OPI Glimmer Wonderland Six Piece Mini Nail Colour Set, $22