Amazon’s Prime Day is finally here, and it’s Amazon’s biggest deal promotion yet! This annual day of sales has first started in 2015 and Amazon has been able to grow Prime Day to the dimensions comparable to Black Friday and Cyber Monday within just two years! There are thousands of items from every category out there on sale right now, but in order to take advantage of the deals and get the advertised discounts, you need to be an Amazon Prime member which is a yearly subscription service of Amazon that will give you various perks and bonuses including FREE two-day shipping, exclusive access to movies and TV shows, ad-free music, unlimited photo storage, and Kindle books.
Non-Prime members can sign up for a FREE 30-day trial to get instant access to today’s Prime Day sale and the rest of the other Amazon Prime services and benefits. Due to the massive amount of available deals, we suggest you take a look at the deals yourself to find out which ones are most useful to you. A few of our (tech-heavy) deal highlights include:
- Amazon Echo for $89.99 (originally $179.99, you save $90!)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $89.99 (originally $119.99, you save $30!)
- ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH54 13.3-inch Ultra-Slim Laptop (Core i5 Processor, 8GB DDR3, 256GB SSD, Windows 10) for $699 (originally $759.99, you save $60.99!)
- Huawei Mate 9 64GB Unlocked Phone for $449.99 (originally $599.99, you save $150!)
- Ninja Professional Blender BL660 for $69.99 (originally $119.99, you save $50!)
- Lark & Ro Fit-and-Flare Dress for $44.70 (originally $74.50, you save $29.80!)
Happy deal hunting!
Image source(s): Amazon