Lately, I’ve been obsessed with soft, flesh-toned colors such as blush pink. There’s something so quintessentially feminine about that color that makes me want to turn my wardrobe into an altar for everything blush. So when I happened to come across this gorgeous nude-colored draped jersey skirt by Rachel Pally, I simply had to create a blush-toned look around it. I went full on matchy-matchy with this outfit which might be a bit too much for some, but I totally love it. Do you?
Image source(s): Shopbop, Ulta, bebe, Macy’s, BaubleBar, BagInc
When scouring the big interwebs for designer dupes I automatically stumble upon many great budget finds that aren’t designer-inspired (or at least not that I would notice) and hence don’t get the same attention and love on this blog as the steal finds which, of course, is a shame. That’s why I like to occasionally highlight my favorite budget finds from time to time. ‘Nuff said, enjoy my list and let me know if you have any must-have adds of your own.
- HIGH HEELS: Express Rope Lace Up Strappy Runway Sandals, $98
- SUNGLASSES: ALDO “Kalian” Mirrored Sunglasses, $12
- NECKLACE: BaubleBar Gold Kocoum Bib Necklace, $48
- JEANS: Forever 21 Distressed Boyfriend Ankle Jeans, $24.90
- BAG: Forever 21 Studded Faux Leather Crossbody Bag, $24.90
- SKIRT: GoJane Tutu Good To Be True Tulle Maxi Skirt, $56
- FLATS: Accessorize “Hoxton” Statement Gem Sandals, $68
- RING: Accessorize Evil Eye Ring, $23
- BAG: Street Level Vegan Leather Bucket Bag, $48
- CUFF: BaubleBar Gold Ladder Cuff, $32
- BOOTS: GoJane Off The Fringes Faux Suede Booties, $33.70
Image source(s): Aldo, Express, Forever 21, BaubleBar, GoJane, Accessorize, Nordstrom
Image source(s): Net-A-Porter, Christian Louboutin, StyleTread
Image source(s): Kate Spade, Neiman Marcus, Mango
It’s been over a year since we last picked our “Dress of the Day” which is a total shame because now that we’re head-on into Spring, there are so many fabulous dresses worth mentioning. And we’re starting with this lovely frock by MILLY for DesigNation. Why did I pick this one? Well, this fitted scuba dress combines two of my favorite trends: nautical stripes and cheerful prints (which in this case heavily reminds me of Stella McCartney’s take on citrus print). And have I already mentioned that this dress is currently on sale for a budget-friendly price of $47.60? Interested? If so, head over quickly to the Kohl’s website and make your order because first sizes have started to sell out.
MILLY for DesigNation Sheath Scuba Dress
Image source(s): Kohl’s