Don’t you think Ashley Tisdale looks so much better as a brunette? Well, at least I do. It looks so much more natural on her. Another positive change I’ve observed about Ashley’s style is that she’s slowly getting away from her Louis Vuitton monogram bags, Juicy Couture sweatpants and the pink baseball caps and slowly starts to develop a style that doesn’t scream trashy and/or label whore. Case in point: her laid-back yet still chic ensemble which she wore while shopping with a fan at the JCPenney Back To School Shopping Spree Event a few days ago. Way to go, Ashley!
|Where?||JCPenney Back To School Shopping Spree Event|
|When?||August 23, 2010|
|What?||Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent dress, Free People cardigan, Golden Goose boots, Cynthia Dugan necklace & Dogeared bead bracelets|
What Was Ashley Wearing?
- CARDIGAN: Free People Kitty Cat Cardigan, $128
- DRESS: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Lace Empire Dress, $279
- BRACELET #1: Dogeared Eat Pray Love Meditate Teak Wood Bracelet, $42
- NECKLACE: Cynthia Dugan Tan Shark Tooth Necklace, $250
- BOOTS: Golden Goose Chelsea Two-tone Biker Boots, $1.237
- BRACELET #2: Dogeared Turquoise Goddess Bracelet, $62