Felt like doing a new budget look today. And as you can see I’m still very much in love with the “striped crop top meets fitted skirt meets nude ankle strap heel”-thing. Sorry, can’t help it, it just makes such a stylish and flattering combination I think. This time I added a couple of turquoise accents to liven up the outfit. Do you like it?
Image source(s): Topshop, DSW, BaubleBar, River Island, Piperlime, ULTA
Image source(s): Charlotte Russe, GoJane, Target, Forever 21, Max and Chloe, DSW
I know pencil skirts aren’t the most comfortable to wear and that crop tops aren’t to everyone’s taste as well, but personally, I do love the concept of both. Especially when put together. So when I spotted this gorgeous white lace pencil skirt at Topshop I knew I had to pair it with the lovely striped crop top I’ve seen the day before. A little red bag, nude heels, a dramatic cat eye and a few glitzy accessories finish off my springy budget look. Do you like it?
Image source(s): Topshop, The Iconic, DSW, BaubleBar, Pinterest, NORDSTROM, Zappos
I used to love wearing white when I was a teenager, but then got tired of it and stopped wearing anything white apart from tops or blouses for a very, very long time. Nowadays, I embrace wearing white again and even an all-white look as daring as this one from Jennifer Lopez really finds my liking. I love the crisp cleanliness of J.Lo’s look, so I tried to recreate her outfit for you on a more budget-friendly level. Do you like it?
Jennifer Lopez’ All-White Look 4 Less
Okay, so let’s talk black and white stripes… again. This time I have a style blogger look 4 less for you which is inspired by Blair from the ever so gorgeous blog Atlantic-Pacific. Seriously, I’m in love with this girl! Not only does she have an impeccable sense of style, she also seems to have quite the obsession with monochrome stripes which makes her that much more loveable to me. I can relate, Blair, I can relate! – But anyway, how do you like my Blair inspired stripey b&w outfit?
Blair’s Monochrome Striped Dress Look 4 Less
Outfit Picture via Atlantic-Pacific
- DRESS: Gianni Bini Berma Striped Ponte Panel Dress, $99
- SUNGLASSES: 106Shades Fashion Vintage Round Thick Sunglasses, $2.01
- NAIL POLISH: POP Beauty Nail Glam Nail Polish in No. 63 – Mint Magic, $10
- CONDITIONER: AG Hair Cosmetics Smooth Sleek Argan Conditioner, $19.99
- WATCH: Citizen Quartz Rectangular Swarovski Crystal Watch, $79.99
- BRACELET: Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet, $59
- SWEATER: Debbie Morgan Long-Sleeve Mock Turtleneck Sweater, $12.99
- SHOES: Stuart Weitzman “Capsize” Pointed Mary Jane Pumps, $299
- RINGS: ALDO “Praema” Ring Set, $10
- TIGHTS: Forever 21 Classic Opaque Tights, $5.80
Image source(s): Atlantic-Pacific, Dillard’s, Macy’s, Beauty.com, Amazon, ULTA, Last Call, ALDO, Stella & Dot, Forever 21