April was such a busy month I completely forgot to show my monthly Shopbop wish list. Boohoo me! This month however I found so many gorgeous new things at Shopbop – and all of them are white! I’m absolutely obsessed with this color right now! It’s the perfect color to show off a vacay tan. There’s something so hot and sexy about a crisp white shirt or skirt. Take a look at my picks below and let me know what you think.
- Theory Amena L Sweater, $335
- Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Affair Bag, $195
- 7 For All Mankind The Skinny Jeans, $158
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Valeria Ruffle Hem Skirt, $188
- Sigerson Morrison Keiko High Heels with Studs, $332.50
- Alice + Olivia Kidman Box Jacket, $495
- Adia Kibur Link Bracelet, $30
- Michael Kors Sport Watch, $275
- Adia Kibur Cluster Necklace, $65
- Torn by Ronny Kobo Luciana Lasso Stripes Dress, $238
- Super Sunglasses Basic Sunglasses, $130
Image source(s): Shopbop
Deal: Friends & Family Event! Use promo code “WEAREFAMILY13” to get 20% off your order at Shopbop! Offer ends April 18, 2013 (11:59 PM PST). Brand exclusions apply.
Exclusive Offer! Enjoy 20% Off Your Order @ Shopbop!
Our Favorite Picks
- J Brand Love Story Flare Jeans, $218
- Erickson Beamon Garden Party Earrings, $310
- Honeydew Intimates Camellia Bralette, $30
- Luv Aj Crystal Cross Necklace, $165
- Pierre Balmain Manila Metallic Sandals, $775
- Elizabeth and James Amalia Skirt, $265
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Large Blade Chrono Watch, $275
- Vita Fede Mini Titan Crystal Bracelet, $390
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran Bag, $448
Image source(s): Shopbop
Pinterest and Instagram have quickly become one of my main sources to turn to for style inspiration. With millions of users sharing their best pictures online there’s always a constant stream of creative outfits right at my fingertips. Yesterday I stumbled upon this fabulous outfit via Instagram and instantly fell in love with it! I absolutely adore the polka dot clutch against the vibrant coral pencil skirt! It’s an unexpected combination which works surprisingly well together, don’t you agree? Since I thought you might like this look as much as me, I tried to recreate it for you on a budget-friendly level. Let me know what you think!
Image source(s): Instagram, ASOS, Amazon, Ann Taylor, DSW
I usually try not to visit Forever 21‘s website too often as I feel like I always end up drowning in their ridiculously fast fashion cycle. However, the last time I accidentally wound up there checking the new arrivals section, these cute watercolor print bottoms managed to catch my eye. The beautiful blue-hued print is so refreshing and totally screaming spring, no? These would make great additions to brighten up any wardrobe (plus, did I mention they’re super affordable?). Love!
Image source(s): Forever 21
HOT DEAL: Use promo code “VALENTINE10” to get 10% OFF your order at ASOS! Offer ends at 4:59 EST on Saturday (February 16th, 2013). Valid on selected items only, for one transaction per customer and up to a maximum of $750 before discount is applied.
Our Favorite Valentine’s Day Picks (Monochrome Edition)
- ASOS PETITE Exclusive Mini Dress in Checkerboard,
- ASOS Oversized Round Sunglasses,
- ASOS Curb Chain Necklace and Bracelet Pack,
- ASOS PIVOTAL Wedges,
- Dogeared Karma Necklace,
- ASOS High Waisted Shorts In Bold Stripe,
- ASOS Spike Stretch Bracelet,
- ASOS Premium Jewelled Bib Necklace,
- Laura Lee Set Of Seven Fine Twisted Rings,
- Warehouse Stripe Lantern Dress,
- ASOS PRIORITY Pointed High Heels,
- ASOS Full Skater Skirt in Leather,
- ASOS Midi Dress With Chain Belt,
P.S.: This promotion is also valid at ASOS (DE) & ASOS (FR).