HOT DEAL: Use code “USSAVE30” to get $30 OFF your $150 order! Ends 01/22.
I’m a sucker for all things ASOS, but in the last few months and weeks I kind of fell out of love with it a little. The new arrivals didn’t thrill me, promotions became fewer and not so attractive and I just wasn’t feeling like shopping there. Obvioulsly that changed today when I saw a buck load of new bright and colorful arrivals which ignited the spark again. Check out my latest ASOS obsessions below and let me know what you think of my selection. Oooh, and if you decide to shop at ASOS in the coming days, there’s a great promo going right now until 01/22/2012: spend $150 or more and get $30 OFF full price items. Simply enter code “USSAVE30” at checkout to see your savings!
- ASOS Shrunken Boyfriend Blazer, $98.48
- ASOS Skater Dress in Rainbow Print, $75.20
- Jonathan Saunders Victoriana Blue Black Scarf, $508.50
- ASOS Aran Sweater In Pastel, $62.67
- Hybrid Dress with Deep V Neck and Frill Sleeves, $152.19
- Vero Moda Colored Stripe Chunky Knit, $57.30
- Rare Colourblock Hem Skirt With Belt, $69.83
- ASOS Bright Oversized Sweater, $80.57
- Hybrid Dress One Shoulder Pencil Dress, $152.19
I don’t know why, but I just can’t resist the color combination of red, blue and white. There’s just something about this color combo that makes it a triple threat to me. Imagine how delighted I was to find these absolutely beautiful dresses by Akiko which are from their Resort 2012 collection. I’m especially smitten with the cherokee-printed silk chiffon dresses (#1 & #4). Aren’t they just absolutely & perfectly pretty? I wish I had $200 left to buy one of these. Sigh!
- Akiko Sheer Dress with Back Detail in Cherokee Print, $200
- Akiko Striped Dress with Belt in Navy/Indian Red, $145
- Akiko Cut Out Sleeve Dress in Indian Red, $195
- Akiko Knee Length Sheer Dress with Belt in Cherokee Print, $200
So who hasn’t decided yet what to wear on New Year’s Eve? I know I’m still in the decision-making process. A sequin dress like the one below by Alice + Olivia is somewhat of an obvious choice, but has there ever been a better time than NYE to go all out and rock everything out of a sequin mini dress? I don’t think so. So give sequins a chance to ring in the new year with you. Granted, not everyone can or will shell out almost $500 for a sparkling cocktail dress. And besides, this particular dress is already a couple seasons old, hence completely sold out and therefore almost impossible to get hold of.
Alice + Olivia Sequin Dress with Keyhole Back
($495, SOLD OUT)
Celebrities Love Alice + Olivia
LuLu*s Glitter-Chatter Sequin Dress
If you’re considering going for a sparkly LBD and want one in the style of the Alice + Olivia number, take a look at this sweet mini dress available at LuLu*s which is stunningly similar to the A + O original but costs only $83.
LuLu*s Glitter-Chatter Sequin Dress
I might have mentioned once or twice how much of a sucker I am for all things striped and nautical inspired? And this dress by bebe is luckily both. So yeah, consider me obsessed. Sure, you’d have to rock your highest heels to balance out the midi-length of the dress and make it work for you and not against you, but the extra effort will pay off as you will look infinitely stylish and feel like a Grande Dame headed for her next Caribbean cruise.
bebe Lara Nautical Stripe Midi Dress
Image source(s): bebe
Oh my, it really is December, isn’t it? The end of the year is approaching fast. Time to kiss 2011 goodbye with a last kickass Shopbop monthly wish list. While I do love christmas I generally prefer warm weather seasons much more than the winter so the first 3 items reflect how much I’m longing for spring to arrive already! I’m also a sucker for anything tortoise, so, of course, I couldn’t pass on the classic Nixon watch. The black/gold mini dress would make the perfect New Year’s Eve dress, don’t you agree? It also reminds me of Gucci’s S/S 2012 collection theme. And how cute is the pink Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet? My current one is falling apart and I’m looking for a stylish quality replacement to last me for the next few years. And finally, the last row represents what I’d love to wear for christmas – an obligatory red dress with a cute gold bow necklace and emerald drop earrings to go with. Super pretty, right?
- Tory Burch Robinson Tote, $575
- ADAM Long Sleeve Striped Top, $195
- Giuseppe Zanotti Mesh Open Toe Platform Pumps, $750
- Nixon Time Teller Acetate Watch, $150
- Sheri Bodell Venus Metal Halter Dress, $414
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Zip Wallet, $228
- Alexis Bittar Pave Bow Necklace, $195
- ALICE by Temperley Molina Dress, $395
- Miguel Ases Tourmaline Quartz Crystal Earrings, $220