It is finally October which means Fall has finally begun, the season of boots, coats, scarves, knitwear and more. But it’s only October, today happens also to be my 26th birthday (yay!), so this month’s Shopbop wish list might be a bit more special to me than the others one as it features some items I really, really wish for (but don’t have money for ;-)). It’s kind of really red-heavy this time which is weird because while I do like the color and own a lot of red stuff it’s unusual for me to pick so many red things, but the selection felt very natural to me, so I just let it happen somehow. Have fun & let me know what you think of my October picks.
- Torn by Ronny Kobo Tara Dress, $298
- House of Harlow 1960 Neena Velvet Platform Booties, $295
- VIKTOR & ROLF Heavy Felt Trench Coat, $2.750
- Nixon The Spur Watch, $300
- Tibi Rococo Print Cap Sleeve Dress, $462
- VIKTOR & ROLF Split Shaft Platform Booties, $990
- Siwy Rose Drainpipe Skinny Jeans, $165
- A.L.C. Rae Jumpsuit, $546
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Voyage Satchel, $488
We’re already halfway through the most important month in fashion! Shopping in September is such a pleasure, new fashion everywhere you go since it marks the beginning of a new season and preparing your wardrobe for the upcoming fall and winter is just as much fun as doing your summer dress shopping if you happen to shop at Shopbop. Here’s the latest edition of my monthly Shopbop wish lists. Do you like my picks?
- Halston Heritage Long Sleeve Wrap Dress, $295
- Helmut Lang Leather Jacket with Shearling Collar, $1.520
- Hervé Léger Long Sleeve Dress, $3.000
- Rebecca Taylor Beaded Tank Dress, $315
- James Perse Wrap Dress, $225
- Jenni Kayne Ankle Strap Suede Sandals, $475
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Infinity Hinge Bracelet, $148
- ADAM Leopard Print Dress with Neck Tie, $345
- Tilo Python Scarf, $195
I think I might have found the perfect coat for this Fall. Check out this crisp winter white wool trench by GUESS. Isn’t it simply stunning? And surprisingly affordable, too! Love.
GUESS Double Breasted Wool Blend Trench
While doing my usual blog tour I discovered this great post by Refinery29 where they gave advice on the perfect outfit for a job interview and I loved the featured look so much I had to give it my own “budget look” spin. The combination of red, white and navy is so refreshing yet the outfit still looks work-appropriate and professional (I opted to include a knee-length skirt though). Especially great for any interviews in the creative department.
Image source(s): Refinery29, Macy’s, EXPRESS, 6pm
I think Gwen Stefani and Dita Von Teese are the only ladies who can wear crimson red lips while grocery shopping and not look overdressed while doing so. I am always super smitten with Gwen’s street style. Here she’s wearing black open toe ankle boots from her upcoming L.A.M.B. Fall 2011 collection, but since these won’t be available for purchase for a few more months I decided to do a look 4 less on Gwen’s casual yet super stylish outfit.
Gwen Stefani’s L.A.M.B. Look 4 Less