It’s May which means it’s time for my new monthly edition of Choose My Next Shoes. Yay! Last month you all wanted me to order the blue knotted suede wedges and I have to thank you big time because I’m over-the-moon happy with my purchase. This month’s mission is to inject my wardrobe with some bright colors. I already indulged in some heavy dress and accessories shopping this month, so now I need your help to pick me a pair of beautiful bright shoes to go along with my new colorful purchases. Speak your mind and help me decide which heels I should get for May.
Which shoes should I order?
- #3 - The orange ones! (45%, 120 Votes)
- #2 - The teal ones! (31%, 83 Votes)
- #1 - The yellow ones! (25%, 66 Votes)
Total Voters: 268
- Zara Wide Heel Sandals, €89.95 – I just recently said that I need a pair of yellow shoes in my closet and voilà today I happened to stumble upon these canary yellow beauties on the Zara website. It was love at first sight!
- Dune “Gracie” Platform Sandals, £72 – Today I received yet another ASOS order (gosh, I’m such an addict!) and among the 4 dresses I ordered there was this beautiful peacock blue pencil dress (totally recommended, it looks amazing on!) and these teal platforms by Dune would totally match it in color.
- Dune “Garfield” Wegdes, £68 – Even though I’d consider myself a color lover I used to be very hesitant towards orange in the past. Not without a reason because it really is a tricky color, but I decided to at least give it a try and see if I can rock orange, so I also ordered an orange dress (this one from Dorothy Perkins, they have an amazing 25% OFF everything promo right now (use code “DPVIPE“, offer ends 05/22), hint hint!) and these suede wedges by Dune would go perfectly with it.
FYI: The poll will be closed midnight on Friday (05/20).