For the last few days, every time I opened up my Instagram it seemed like everybody was talking about #Coachella. Personally, I’m not much a festival-goer, but if you’re all crazy for music festivals, I’ve put together a quintessential festival fashion outfit with a budget-friendly focus. Let me know if you like it!
- SHORTS: Glamorous Distressed Denim Shorts, $39.90
- TOP: Hinge Eyelet & Crochet Trim Peasant Tee, $48
- BRONZER: Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer, $25
- WELLIES: Chooka Top Solid Rain Boots, $
- SUNGLASSES: FRAMEWORK Native Print Round Sunglasses, $9.99
- BELT: ASOS Western Tip Waist Belt, $19.95
- SANITIZER: de-luxe Instant Hand Sanitizer (Rosemary Mint, 2 fl oz), $1.59
- BAG: ASOS Embroidered Across Body Bag With Pom Poms, $58.19
- SHOES: Steve Madden “THUNDR-C” Vintage-Style Crochet Ankle Boots, $99.95
Image source(s): ASOS, NORDSTROM, Amazon, drugstore.com, Steve Madden
Pinterest and Instagram have quickly become one of my main sources to turn to for style inspiration. With millions of users sharing their best pictures online there’s always a constant stream of creative outfits right at my fingertips. Yesterday I stumbled upon this fabulous outfit via Instagram and instantly fell in love with it! I absolutely adore the polka dot clutch against the vibrant coral pencil skirt! It’s an unexpected combination which works surprisingly well together, don’t you agree? Since I thought you might like this look as much as me, I tried to recreate it for you on a budget-friendly level. Let me know what you think!
Image source(s): Instagram, ASOS, Amazon, Ann Taylor, DSW
It’s finally spring! Finally! It seemed like the winter was going on for forever! Today I enjoyed the first sunrays outside and instantly started dreaming of spring fashion: a blooming floral print dress paired with pastel pink accessories, a pop of coral on the cheeks and lips et voilà, this is what I consider to be my ideal spring look. Let me know if you like my imaginary spring budget look.
- DRESS: Honey Punch Jas-mine, All Mine Blush Floral Print Dress, $51
- BAG: ALDO “McEnroe” Crossbody Bag, $45
- BLUSH: Stila Convertible Color Blush in Petunia, $25
- BELT: LuLu*s Ready, Set, Bow! Bow Skinny Belt, $10
- MACASARA: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara, $22
- LIP GLOSS: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Carina, $22
- SHOES: Michael Antonio “Jaxine” Rep Ankle Strap Sandals, $45
Image source(s): LuLu*s, ALDO, Stila, Amazon
I love dressing up on christmas! It feels much more festive and glamorous when you’re all dolled up wearing your prettiest dress and heels! That’s why I created this christmas-themed outfit in red and gold with a special focus on affordability since christmas happens to be quite costly for most of us. The whole look comes in at a little over $200 which I think is a decent price for a whole getup including accessories. What do you think? Do you like the outfit?
HOT DEAL: Use promo code “DPFWE” to get 25% OFF your entire order! Offer valid through 18/11/2012. Plus, get free shipping with every order of $75 or more.
Thought it was time to do one of our budget looks again. This time I browsed through the online shop of Dorothy Perkins to come up with a stylish yet affordable outfit. And while it hasn’t turned out to be awfully cheap at $288 for the whole look, you can save a whopping $72 if you use the promo code for a 25% discount posted above. Awesome, right? But you better hurry, the offer ends midnight tomorrow.
P.S.: The items are also available at Dorothy Perkins (UK) and Dorothy Perkins (DE).