Can we take a short moment here and gush a bit about the amazingness that was Elie Saab’s gorgeous S/S 2014 collection? It was such a beautiful and outstanding collection; there’s not one single thing I wouldn’t love wearing from that collection. I especially loved the floral print pieces like the cute little white shift dress ($3.000) with the floral print on the bottom below. Such a lovely dress, don’t you agree? So imagine my delight when I spotted an almost identical frock at Choies for a steal price of under $40! I instantly had to recreate Elie Saab’s runway look on a budget level, do you like it?
- CLUTCH: INC “Bianca” Leather Clutch, $99.50
- DRESS: Choies Shift Dress With Floral Bottom, $36.28
- BRONZER: Ulta Minerals Bronzer, $14
- EYESHADOW: Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow, $20
- NAIL POLISH: Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Nail Color in Sea-Ing Stars, $2.99
- CUFF: Charles Alberta “Alchemia” Basket Weave Cuff, $50
- LIP STAIN: Palladio Lip Stain in Rose, $5.99
- MASCARA: bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara, $19
- SHOES: Nine West “Callen” Suede Ankle Strap Pumps, $36.46
- HEADBAND: Riviera Skinny Natural Fabric Headbands 5 Ct, $7.50
Image source(s): Style, Ulta, Max & Chloe, Macy’s, Choies, Amazon
I am currently totally crushing on everything black and white. I also happen to have a total crush on the beautiful Annabelle from the fabulous personal style blog VIVALUXURY. And one of her recent monochrome outfits. I mean, how amazing does she look here? So seductive yet still very classy and elegant. Absolutely love the look! That’s why I decided to recreate it for you on a budget-friendly level. What do you think of my style blogger look for less? Did I nail it?
Annabelle’s Elegant Monochrome Look 4 Less
Outfit Picture via VIVALUXURY
Image source(s): VIVALUXURY, DailyLook, MANGO, Chicwish, Zappos, ASOS, ULTA, Jessica Buurman
I used to love wearing white when I was a teenager, but then got tired of it and stopped wearing anything white apart from tops or blouses for a very, very long time. Nowadays, I embrace wearing white again and even an all-white look as daring as this one from Jennifer Lopez really finds my liking. I love the crisp cleanliness of J.Lo’s look, so I tried to recreate her outfit for you on a more budget-friendly level. Do you like it?
Jennifer Lopez’ All-White Look 4 Less
I’ve spoken so much about the stripe trend lately one might think I have slowly gotten to the point where I and stripes are dunzo, but sorry to disappoint you: not. gonna. happen. EVER! However, I do like to update them with a touch of Spring now that we’re almost halfway through the month of March: in this case it’s in the form of blue and yellow accessories. What do you think of my colorful stripey budget look?
Image source(s): Kohl’s, ASOS, Amazon, Dillard’s, NORDSTROM
Okay, so let’s talk black and white stripes… again. This time I have a style blogger look 4 less for you which is inspired by Blair from the ever so gorgeous blog Atlantic-Pacific. Seriously, I’m in love with this girl! Not only does she have an impeccable sense of style, she also seems to have quite the obsession with monochrome stripes which makes her that much more loveable to me. I can relate, Blair, I can relate! – But anyway, how do you like my Blair inspired stripey b&w outfit?
Blair’s Monochrome Striped Dress Look 4 Less
Outfit Picture via Atlantic-Pacific
- DRESS: Gianni Bini Berma Striped Ponte Panel Dress, $99
- SUNGLASSES: zeroUV Oversized Round Sunglasses, $9.99
- NAIL POLISH: POP Beauty Nail Glam Nail Polish in No. 63 – Mint Magic, $10
- CONDITIONER: AG Hair Cosmetics Smooth Sleek Argan Conditioner, $19.99
- WATCH: Citizen Quartz Rectangular Swarovski Crystal Watch, $89.99
- BRACELET: Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet, $59
- SWEATER: Debbie Morgan Long-Sleeve Mock Turtleneck Sweater, $12.99
- SHOES: Stuart Weitzman “Capsize” Pointed Mary Jane Pumps, $299
- RINGS: ALDO “Praema” Ring Set, $10
- TIGHTS: Forever 21 Classic Opaque Tights, $5.80
Image source(s): Atlantic-Pacific, Dillard’s, Macy’s, Beauty.com, Amazon, ULTA, Last Call, ALDO, Stella & Dot, Forever 21