It’s November which means I finally get to create a new monthly Shopbop wish list. Yay! Didn’t go too crazy on dresses this time and rather opted for timeless accessories as well as classic basics. I really, really want a white silk shirt like the one in the middle. Do you like my picks for this month?
- Yves Saint Laurent Gradient Sunglasses, $350
- DKNY Button Thru Blouse With Pocket, $225
- La Mer Collections Silver Watch with Interchangeable Straps, $150
- Giuseppe Zanotti Satin High Heel Sandals, $750
- Joie Marru Top, $198
- 7 For All Mankind Gwenevere Gummy Jeans, $169
- ADAM Cropped Tuxedo Jacket, $395
- Black Halo Off the Shoulder Jackie O Dress, $390
- House of Harlow 1960 Five Station Blackened Arrowhead Necklace, $185
It is finally October which means Fall has finally begun, the season of boots, coats, scarves, knitwear and more. But it’s only October, today happens also to be my 26th birthday (yay!), so this month’s Shopbop wish list might be a bit more special to me than the others one as it features some items I really, really wish for (but don’t have money for ;-)). It’s kind of really red-heavy this time which is weird because while I do like the color and own a lot of red stuff it’s unusual for me to pick so many red things, but the selection felt very natural to me, so I just let it happen somehow. Have fun & let me know what you think of my October picks.
- Torn by Ronny Kobo Tara Dress, $298
- House of Harlow 1960 Neena Velvet Platform Booties, $295
- VIKTOR & ROLF Heavy Felt Trench Coat, $2.750
- Nixon The Spur Watch, $300
- Tibi Rococo Print Cap Sleeve Dress, $462
- VIKTOR & ROLF Split Shaft Platform Booties, $990
- Siwy Rose Drainpipe Skinny Jeans, $165
- A.L.C. Rae Jumpsuit, $546
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Voyage Satchel, $488
Another month, another Shopbop fantasy shopping list. Seriously, they have some of the best stuff there. The Shopbop buyers must have impeccable style. Check out my top April picks below and let me know what you think.
- T-Bags Draped Long Dress, $194
- Alice + Olivia Ella Striped Peplum Tee, $220
- La Mer Collections Bali Stud Wrap Watch, $115
- DANNIJO Zuma Leopard Cuff, $160
- Notte by Marchesa One Shoulder Silk Dress, $795
- Gorjana Madison Small Cross Body Bag, $198
- Giuseppe Zanotti Peep Toe Pumps on Chunky Heel, $550
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Cigarette Jeans, $164
- Kenneth Jay Lane Jade Bead Necklace, $297
With every change of season I’m tempted to empty my whole wardrobe and stuff it with all-new stuff again. These are my current obsessions:
- Nasty Gal Shearling Aviator Jacket, $98 – Shearling jackets? Do I really need to explain it? I love the Burberry-esque vibe, the rich brown color & the price!
- Rachel Rachel Roy Marquesa Dress, $119 – Most of us naturally transition to dark and muted colors during the fall season which is fine with me most of my time, but sometimes I like to break up the greys, browns and blacks with a dash of color. I love the almost neon-like vibrancy of this canary yellow dress and think it would make a great and unexpected dress for all the upcoming holiday parties.
- B. Makowsky “Makati” Shopper, $288 – There’s something about this bag that screams Hermés to me. Maybe it’s the rich burnt orange color or the textured leather, I just know it would make a great addition to my rather measly bag collection.
- Napoleon Perdis Devine Goddess Lipstick in Calypso, $24 – Really addicted to hot pink lipstick right now! I think it’s a flattering though admittedly daring shade for almost every skin and hair type.
- China Glaze Nail Laquer in Turned Up Turquoise, $7.50 – The weather is absolutely at its worst here right now. It’s cold, rainy and depressingly grey. Light up your day with a hint of Carribbean feeling by opting for turquoise nail polish.
- ASOS Tailored Twist Front Ponti Pencil Dress, $65.51 – I think I declared my love for cobalt blue a few times already and with dresses I like to stick with classic silhouettes like this fine pencil dress here.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors “Runway” Rose Gold Watch, $275 – I’ve always loved rose gold jewelry and accessories ever since I was a kid and first saw them in my mom’s jewelry drawer. I’m glad the trend is coming back with Victoria Beckham’s rose gold Rolex being the trigger of the recent rose gold wave.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors “Fulton” Booties, $185 – There’s no way I could end an obsessions list without at least one pair of shoes, right? These suede Michael Kors zipper booties would make a great addition to my shoe closet and I’m sure I’d get a ton of wear out of them.
- ASOS Long Hair Faux Fur Coat, $75.94 – Now I’m usually not one to fall for big, fluffy (faux) fur coats, but this one I ADORE! It looks so soft and cozy, stylish on top and quite affordable, too. L.O.V.E.
Olivia Palermo plays quite the bitchy persona on The Hills, but damn, that girl is always dressed to the nines, isn’t she? She might lack points in the sympathy department, but her meticulous style makes her want me to be BFFs with her. If you love Olivia’s style as much as I do but don’t have her shopping budget, see our take on her black-on-black look below.
Olivia Palermo’s Black-on-Black Ensemble 4 Less
|Where?||Sant Ambroeus Restaurant, New York|
|When?||October 20, 2010|
|What?||Haute Hippie fur vest, Hermés clutch, French Sole flats|