So this it! My last Shopbop wish list for the year 2012! The December wish list is always especially precious to me since I consider it to be my Christmas wish list. What do you think of my picks?
- Haute Hippie Man’s Shirt Dress, $395
- Yigal Azrouel Eye Print Scarf, $385
- DKNY Leather Sleeve Trench Coat, $895
- Michael Kors Mercer Heritage Sport Watch, $225
- Diane von Furstenberg Beata Skirt, $285
- Fallon Jewelry Classique Biker Choker, $325
- Gryphon Gold Garden Dress, $645
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Too Hot to Handle Hobo, $438
- Jason Wu Marisa Platform Sandals, $995
- DL1961 Hazel Wax Coated Skinny Jeans, $268
Olivia Palermo always looks fabulous and this look is no exception. I just love the way she paired two bold jewel tones (emerald and citrine) and made them look fantastic together. If I had to guess, I’d say the secret is the neutral basics she wore with them. The soft charcoal grey sweater softens the overall look and her handbag and accessories all compliment her skin and hair color. And then instead of the usual jewelry (like earrings or a necklace) she went for the unexpected brooches worn on her blazer’s collar. Vintage pieces like these are actually not very hard to find these days, with flea markets and antiques turning up many fun sparklers for just a few dollars. Of course, you can always get creative and repurpose some 1950’s shoe clips or clip-on earrings into a whole new look! The only thing left to finish off the outfit is some sassy red nail polish and a gold bracelet and watch. Ready to try it for yourself? Have fun shopping our awesome steals below!
Olivia Palermo’s Green Blazer & Yellow Jeans Look 4 Less
So can we all agree on Miranda Kerr being the most stylish of all Victoria’s Secret angels? Now I normally don’t get overly excited about the so called “model off-duty style“, but Miranda has been seriously stepping up ger fab game ever since she’s become a Mom. Check out her latest chic ensemble which consisted of a navy sheer blouse by Equipment, matching navy cigarette pants, Prada shades, nude Lanvin heels and an amazing zip leather tote by Céline. I’m loving her look here head-to-toe! What do you think?
In Miranda Kerr’s Closet…
I can’t believe I almost forgot to do my Shopbop wish list this month! Shame on me! There are so many pretty new things this month to choose from. Seems like lately I’m crushing hard on soft pastels such as coral, lilac and mint. Most perfect Spring colors ever!
- Rebecca Taylor Drop Shoulder Tile Print Blouse, $285
- Timo Weiland Tennessee Dress, $506
- Jerome C. Rousseau Hanzo Zip Back Sandals, $795
- Paige Denim Verdugo Ultra Skinny Jeans, $179
- Theodora & Callum Bodrum Necklace, $295
- Diane von Furstenberg Camisha Miniskirt, $225
- Michael Kors Jet Set Watch, $225
- True Religion Jayde BF Denim Shorts, $172
- Rachel Comey Huron Perforated Booties, $445
Oh my, it really is December, isn’t it? The end of the year is approaching fast. Time to kiss 2011 goodbye with a last kickass Shopbop monthly wish list. While I do love christmas I generally prefer warm weather seasons much more than the winter so the first 3 items reflect how much I’m longing for spring to arrive already! I’m also a sucker for anything tortoise, so, of course, I couldn’t pass on the classic Nixon watch. The black/gold mini dress would make the perfect New Year’s Eve dress, don’t you agree? It also reminds me of Gucci’s S/S 2012 collection theme. And how cute is the pink Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet? My current one is falling apart and I’m looking for a stylish quality replacement to last me for the next few years. And finally, the last row represents what I’d love to wear for christmas – an obligatory red dress with a cute gold bow necklace and emerald drop earrings to go with. Super pretty, right?
- Tory Burch Robinson Tote, $575
- ADAM Long Sleeve Striped Top, $195
- Giuseppe Zanotti Mesh Open Toe Platform Pumps, $750
- Nixon Time Teller Acetate Watch, $150
- Sheri Bodell Venus Metal Halter Dress, $414
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Zip Wallet, $228
- Alexis Bittar Pave Bow Necklace, $195
- ALICE by Temperley Molina Dress, $395
- Miguel Ases Tourmaline Quartz Crystal Earrings, $220