April was such a busy month I completely forgot to show my monthly Shopbop wish list. Boohoo me! This month however I found so many gorgeous new things at Shopbop – and all of them are white! I’m absolutely obsessed with this color right now! It’s the perfect color to show off a vacay tan. There’s something so hot and sexy about a crisp white shirt or skirt. Take a look at my picks below and let me know what you think.
- Theory Amena L Sweater, $335
- Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Affair Bag, $195
- 7 For All Mankind The Skinny Jeans, $150
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Valeria Ruffle Hem Skirt, $188
- Sigerson Morrison Keiko High Heels with Studs, $332.50
- Alice + Olivia Kidman Box Jacket, $495
- Adia Kibur Link Bracelet, $30
- Michael Kors Sport Watch, $225
- Adia Kibur Cluster Necklace, $65
- Torn by Ronny Kobo Luciana Lasso Stripes Dress, $238
- Super Sunglasses Basic Sunglasses, $130
Image source(s): Shopbop
HOT DEAL: Friends & Family Event! Use promo code “WEAREFAMILY13” to get 20% off your order at Shopbop! Offer ends April 18, 2013 (11:59 PM PST). Brand exclusions apply.
Exclusive Offer! Enjoy 20% Off Your Order @ Shopbop!
Our Favorite Picks
- J Brand Love Story Flare Jeans, $218
- Erickson Beamon Garden Party Earrings, $310
- Honeydew Intimates Camellia Bralette, $30
- Luv Aj Crystal Cross Necklace, $165
- Pierre Balmain Manila Metallic Sandals, $775
- Elizabeth and James Amalia Skirt, $265
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Large Blade Chrono Watch, $275
- Vita Fede Mini Titan Crystal Bracelet, $375
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran Bag, $448
Image source(s): Shopbop
I think I gushed quite a few times about Wendy from Wendy’s Lookbook already. Her style blog is one of my absolute favorites and I just love how she always comes up with creative new ways to pair things together and still manages too look classy and elegant. But while Wendy can afford a wardrobe full of lustworthy designer items, most of us can’t, so I decided to recreate one of her lovely outfits on a more budget-friendly level. Do you like this style blogger look 4 less? Let me know in the comments.
Wendy’s Striped Trench Look 4 Less
Outfit Picture via Wendy’s Lookbook
Image source(s): Wendy’s Lookbook, ASOS, YOOX, BagInc, NORDSTROM, Shopbop
So how gorgeous is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley? And quite stylish, too! Back in June last year, Rosie arrived at LAX Airport looking adorable in a pink tweed bomber jacket which she accessorized with the lustworthy green suede Céline Phantom bag, dark skinnies and grey Rag & Bone Newbury booties. I never really thought pink and green could work so well together! And because I like this look of Rosie’s so much, I decided to recreate it for you, my lovely readers! Let me know if you like my look 4 less.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Airport Look 4 Less
I love looking at pictures of Olivia Palermo because seeing what she wears on a day-to-day basis has become a sheer inexhaustible source of style inspiration for myself! I really thought I’d get bored with Olivia’s style after a while, but she somehow manages to keep me interested by constantly wearing effortless seeming outfits that look both interesting and unexpected, but yet elegant and chic as well. Last September, for example, Olivia stepped out in a fab colorblock sheath which she accessorized with a black clutch and striped heels. And surprisingly, this dress did not come out of some expensive designer boutique, but it was a very accessible dress from a limited edition collection which Narciso Rodriguez designed for DesigNation for Kohl’s. And this very same dress is currently on sale for the amazingly low price of $25.60!
Olivia Palermo’s Chic Colorblock Dress Look 4 Less