If you’re looking for some fashion inspiration for the upcoming Spring and want to see a beautifully designed lookbook, then you have to check out Ted Baker‘s S/S 2013 collection. The lookbook is absolutely amazing to look at and the clothes shown there are just as lustworthy. Pastels, florals, brights and delicate tailoring – these seem to be Ted Baker’s key themes for the S/S 2013 collection.
View the Ted Baker Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook
Ted Baker S/S 2013 Look – Editor’s Choice
Once you’re finished checking out the lookbook, make sure to head over to the Ted Baker online shop and have a look at the new arrivals as well. There are so many great pieces! Not exactly budget-friendly, but a few of the items definitely have investment potential (e.g. the jacquard Pattern Blazer shown in the look below).
Image source(s): Ted Baker
Oh my, it really is December, isn’t it? The end of the year is approaching fast. Time to kiss 2011 goodbye with a last kickass Shopbop monthly wish list. While I do love christmas I generally prefer warm weather seasons much more than the winter so the first 3 items reflect how much I’m longing for spring to arrive already! I’m also a sucker for anything tortoise, so, of course, I couldn’t pass on the classic Nixon watch. The black/gold mini dress would make the perfect New Year’s Eve dress, don’t you agree? It also reminds me of Gucci’s S/S 2012 collection theme. And how cute is the pink Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet? My current one is falling apart and I’m looking for a stylish quality replacement to last me for the next few years. And finally, the last row represents what I’d love to wear for christmas – an obligatory red dress with a cute gold bow necklace and emerald drop earrings to go with. Super pretty, right?
- Tory Burch Robinson Tote, $575
- ADAM Long Sleeve Striped Top, $195
- Giuseppe Zanotti Mesh Open Toe Platform Pumps, $750
- Nixon Time Teller Acetate Watch, $150
- Sheri Bodell Venus Metal Halter Dress, $414
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Zip Wallet, $228
- Alexis Bittar Pave Bow Necklace, $195
- ALICE by Temperley Molina Dress, $395
- Miguel Ases Tourmaline Quartz Crystal Earrings, $220
I tell you something. At this point I’m very much over the winter. One month from now I’m flying on a vacation to beautiful Thailand, so fashionwise I’m already thinking vibrant spring colors and breezy summer dresses which clearly reflects in my Shopbop wish list for this month. Enjoy my picks and tell me what you think!
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Saddlery Continental Wallet, $258
- Cut 25 One Shoulder Drape Dress, $295
- Loeffler Randall Paige Mesh Crisscross Sandals, $595
- Catherine Malandrino Smocked Waist Dress, $495
- Bop Bijoux Naughty Ring with Connecting Chain, $98
- Lover The Muse Lace Dress, $763
- Rachel Pally Long Cutout Dress, $238
- Torn by Ronny Kobo Bella Pleated Metallic Dress, $385
- Free People Striped Flutter Away Dress, $98
I’ve always been a fan of zip-around wallets because they are brilliant at containing the stack of receipts I easily amass on a good, day-long shopping spree. This Yves Saint Laurent zip wallet is both cheeky (with its stamped, YSL-addressed front) and functional—plus I’m a total sucker for black patent leather. L♥ve.
Yves Saint Laurent Y-Mail Patent Zip Wallet
Kitson Fan Mail Wallet
Like the YSL Y-Mail Patent Zip Wallet, the Fan Mail Wallet by Kitson is shiny and black, but even cheekier, since it’s “addressed” to the frequently seen inhabitants of California-based Kitson: the paparazzi. If you regularly find yourself trying to hunt down a receipt or manage your burgeoning credit card collection, maybe it’s time to consider a zip-around wallet. Call it your “I’m going-to-get-organized” New Year’s resolution. That’s as good a reason as any to click-and-buy, isn’t it?
Kitson Fan Mail Wallet