Deal: Friends & Family Event! Use promo code “WEAREFAMILY13” to get 20% off your order at Shopbop! Offer ends April 18, 2013 (11:59 PM PST). Brand exclusions apply.
Exclusive Offer! Enjoy 20% Off Your Order @ Shopbop!
Our Favorite Picks
- J Brand Love Story Flare Jeans, $218
- Erickson Beamon Garden Party Earrings, $310
- Honeydew Intimates Camellia Bralette, $30
- Luv Aj Crystal Cross Necklace, $165
- Pierre Balmain Manila Metallic Sandals, $775
- Elizabeth and James Amalia Skirt, $265
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Large Blade Chrono Watch, $275
- Vita Fede Mini Titan Crystal Bracelet, $390
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran Bag, $448
Image source(s): Shopbop
For the last few days, every time I opened up my Instagram it seemed like everybody was talking about #Coachella. Personally, I’m not much a festival-goer, but if you’re all crazy for music festivals, I’ve put together a quintessential festival fashion outfit with a budget-friendly focus. Let me know if you like it!
- SHORTS: Glamorous Distressed Denim Shorts, $39.90
- TOP: Hinge Eyelet & Crochet Trim Peasant Tee, $48
- BRONZER: Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer, $25
- WELLIES: Chooka Top Solid Rain Boots, $
- SUNGLASSES: FRAMEWORK Native Print Round Sunglasses, $9.99
- BELT: ASOS Western Tip Waist Belt, $19.95
- SANITIZER: de-luxe Instant Hand Sanitizer (Rosemary Mint, 2 fl oz), $1.59
- BAG: ASOS Embroidered Across Body Bag With Pom Poms, $58.19
- SHOES: Steve Madden “THUNDR-C” Vintage-Style Crochet Ankle Boots, $99.95
Image source(s): ASOS, NORDSTROM, Amazon, drugstore.com, Steve Madden
If you’re looking for some fashion inspiration for the upcoming Spring and want to see a beautifully designed lookbook, then you have to check out Ted Baker‘s S/S 2013 collection. The lookbook is absolutely amazing to look at and the clothes shown there are just as lustworthy. Pastels, florals, brights and delicate tailoring – these seem to be Ted Baker’s key themes for the S/S 2013 collection.
View the Ted Baker Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook
Ted Baker S/S 2013 Look – Editor’s Choice
Once you’re finished checking out the lookbook, make sure to head over to the Ted Baker online shop and have a look at the new arrivals as well. There are so many great pieces! Not exactly budget-friendly, but a few of the items definitely have investment potential (e.g. the jacquard Pattern Blazer shown in the look below).
Image source(s): Ted Baker
Another month, another Shopbop wish list! I can’t believe we already blew through the first quarter of 2013! Time flies, folks! Anyway, good news is it’s slowly starting to get warmer and my wardrobe is screaming for fresh, spring-y colors. I’m so over oxblood and am now craving pastels, brights and neutrals in my closet again. What about you? Have you made the wardrobe switch yet?
- Osklen Prime Print Sleeveless Dress, $337
- Juliet & Company Feuilles Necklace, $85
- Versace Medusa Coin Bracelet, $695
- Tory Burch Robinson Spectator Middy Satchel, $525
- Gabriela Artigas Knot Ring, $198
- DANNIJO Emmy Cuff, $655
- Thierry Lasry Magnety Sunglasses, $445
- Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Affair Bag, $195
- Edith A. Miller Scoop Neck Sweater, $70
- Schutz Arieli Lace Up Booties, $220
- Monserat De Lucca Flower Earrings, $40
- ADDISON Rivington Jacket, $198
I think I gushed quite a few times about Wendy from Wendy’s Lookbook already. Her style blog is one of my absolute favorites and I just love how she always comes up with creative new ways to pair things together and still manages too look classy and elegant. But while Wendy can afford a wardrobe full of lustworthy designer items, most of us can’t, so I decided to recreate one of her lovely outfits on a more budget-friendly level. Do you like this style blogger look 4 less? Let me know in the comments.
Wendy’s Striped Trench Look 4 Less
Outfit Picture via Wendy’s Lookbook
Image source(s): Wendy’s Lookbook, ASOS, YOOX, BagInc, NORDSTROM, Shopbop