Another month, another Shopbop wish list! I can’t believe we already blew through the first quarter of 2013! Time flies, folks! Anyway, good news is it’s slowly starting to get warmer and my wardrobe is screaming for fresh, spring-y colors. I’m so over oxblood and am now craving pastels, brights and neutrals in my closet again. What about you? Have you made the wardrobe switch yet?
- Osklen Prime Print Sleeveless Dress, $337
- Juliet & Company Feuilles Necklace, $85
- Versace Medusa Coin Bracelet, $695
- Tory Burch Robinson Spectator Middy Satchel, $525
- Gabriela Artigas Knot Ring, $198
- DANNIJO Emmy Cuff, $655
- Thierry Lasry Magnety Sunglasses, $445
- Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Affair Bag, $195
- Edith A. Miller Scoop Neck Sweater, $70
- Schutz Arieli Lace Up Booties, $220
- Monserat De Lucca Flower Earrings, $40
- ADDISON Rivington Jacket, $198
I think I gushed quite a few times about Wendy from Wendy’s Lookbook already. Her style blog is one of my absolute favorites and I just love how she always comes up with creative new ways to pair things together and still manages too look classy and elegant. But while Wendy can afford a wardrobe full of lustworthy designer items, most of us can’t, so I decided to recreate one of her lovely outfits on a more budget-friendly level. Do you like this style blogger look 4 less? Let me know in the comments.
Wendy’s Striped Trench Look 4 Less
Outfit Picture via Wendy’s Lookbook
Image source(s): Wendy’s Lookbook, ASOS, YOOX, BagInc, NORDSTROM, Shopbop
HOT DEAL: Use promo code “STYLESCORE” to get an extra 30% off all orders at J.Crew Factory! Offer valid through March 19, 2013, 11:59pm ET.
Who doesn’t love a J.Crew sale? And who would say no to an extra 30% off? I just got this awesome J.Crew deal in my inbox which I wanted to share with you. Enjoy an extra 30% off everything at J.Crew Factory! Enter promo code “STYLESCORE” at checkout. The offer is valid now through March 19, 2013, 11:59pm ET. Below you’ll find a few of our favorite J.Crew picks:
- J.Crew Factory Gold-Plated Chainlink Bracelet,
- J.Crew Factory Thin-Stripe Cotton Boatneck Sweater,
- J.Crew Factory Resin Droplet Necklace,
- J.Crew Factory Printed Eyelash Scarf,
- J.Crew Factory Stripe Leather Envelope Clutch,
- J.Crew Factory Gold and Crystal Link Bracelet,
- J.Crew Factory Colored Buckle Leather Belt,
- J.Crew Factory Emery Flats,
Image source(s): J.Crew Factory
Pinterest and Instagram have quickly become one of my main sources to turn to for style inspiration. With millions of users sharing their best pictures online there’s always a constant stream of creative outfits right at my fingertips. Yesterday I stumbled upon this fabulous outfit via Instagram and instantly fell in love with it! I absolutely adore the polka dot clutch against the vibrant coral pencil skirt! It’s an unexpected combination which works surprisingly well together, don’t you agree? Since I thought you might like this look as much as me, I tried to recreate it for you on a budget-friendly level. Let me know what you think!
Image source(s): Instagram, ASOS, Amazon, Ann Taylor, DSW
It’s finally spring! Finally! It seemed like the winter was going on for forever! Today I enjoyed the first sunrays outside and instantly started dreaming of spring fashion: a blooming floral print dress paired with pastel pink accessories, a pop of coral on the cheeks and lips et voilà, this is what I consider to be my ideal spring look. Let me know if you like my imaginary spring budget look.
- DRESS: Honey Punch Jas-mine, All Mine Blush Floral Print Dress, $51
- BAG: ALDO “McEnroe” Crossbody Bag, $45
- BLUSH: Stila Convertible Color Blush in Petunia, $25
- BELT: LuLu*s Ready, Set, Bow! Bow Skinny Belt, $10
- MACASARA: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara, $22
- LIP GLOSS: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Carina, $22
- SHOES: Michael Antonio “Jaxine” Rep Ankle Strap Sandals, $45
Image source(s): LuLu*s, ALDO, Stila, Amazon