Can I just say one more time how much I adore nautical inspired style? If it’s red, white and blue or has blue/navy stripes on it, I’m already loving it. That’s why I LOVED Eva Longoria‘s blue striped top and crisp white shorts which she accessorized with sky-high nude patent platforms and her tanned & toned killer legs. Of course, I instantly had to recreate this cute look on a more budget-friendly level. Check it out below & let us know what you think.
Eva Longoria’s Nautical Look 4 Less
|Where?||Rally for Kids with Cancer Scavenger Cup, Miami Beach|
|When?||April 30, 2011|
It’s Spring, Spring, Spring! Over the moon happy that the weather has finally decided to warm up. S/S fashion is so much more fun! As every month I’ve put together an imaginary shopping cart of my current obsessions from Shopbop. Oh dear, I just love their selection. Tell me what you think of my picks for May.
- Antik Batik Deluxe Shoulder Bag, $408
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Odette Dot Embroidery Blouse, $328
- Tory Burch Contrast Elastic Wedge Espadrilles, $175
- MELINDA MARIA Ganesha and Charm Necklace, $130
- Rachel Pally Newport Dress, $255
- Monserat De Lucca Feather Earrings, $40
- Alejandro Ingelmo Grace Patent Pumps, $495
- Alice + Olivia Cady Cuff Shorts, $154
- J Brand 10″ Ankle Skinny Jeans, $159
I think it can be said that sometimes you just need a little bit of leopard in your life; because leopard can make even the most drab of outfits look ultra fabulous! To be honest, I’m not the biggest fan of Halle Berry‘s overly blousy top, but she does have a way of pulling off just about anything! So you want this look 4 less and look just as fabulous if not more? Check out Charles David’s “Kini” leopard espadrille wedges! I actually like these wedges a little more because you get more height! But let us know what you think.
Halle Berry’s Look 4 Less
|Where?||Grocery Shopping in Beverly Hills|
|When?||April 24, 2011|
|What?||Christian Louboutin Carino Leopard Espadrille Wedges|
I usually refrain from posting my obsessions that have an astronomical price tag, but I’ve stumbled upon so many great new things lately that I felt I had to share them with you even though they’re a tad out of my price range (and probably out of yours, too). Most of the picks are not super, super pricey but rather in the upscale department (all pieces except for the dress are below $500). Enjoy!
- BAG #1: Linea Pelle “Parker” Croco Shoulder Bag, $295 – I never knew I wanted a white bag until I saw this one by Linea Pelle. The perfect accessory to lighten up any outfit.
- RING #1: Yves Saint Laurent Arty Gold-Plated Glass Ring, $250 – Oh how I am obsessed with this azure YSL arty ring. Yesterday I was even willing to lay down those $250 and on the verge of hitting the “Order”-button, but for some stupid reason I can’t figure out my ring size. But, sooner or later this ring is going to grace my greedy little fingers! Probably sooner than later though.
- DRESS: Paul & Joe Osmose Floral-Print Silk-Chiffon Gown, $1.605 – I am usually not inclined to boho fashion, but this floral maxi wrap dress by Paul & Joe is the epitome of spring chic. J’Adore!
- SHOES: Vera Wang Lavender “Burke” Platform Sandals, $425 – As a shoeaholic it’s simply impossible NOT to love this strappy platform sandal by Vera Wang. Just look at that sick silver stiletto heel! Beyond perfection!
- BAG #2: Marc by Marc Jacobs “Saddlery Sophie” Satchel, $478 – M by MJ bags always look pretty amazing, but this one definitely takes the cake. I love the red trimmed straps on this satchel. The shape is classic and the size is just right for an everyday bag.
- RING #2: Merle O’Grady Spike Ring, $244.20 – Gold & turquoise is always a win in my book, so it sure didn’t come as a suprise to me that I am totally craving this spike ring by Merle O’Grady. I love statement jewelry!
A little over a year ago Halle Berry walked the red carpet of the 2010 Silver Rose Gala looking fantastic in a slashed Gucci sheath from their Fall 2010 collection which she accessorized with matching taupe Louboutin pumps and a gold choker necklace hidden underneath her dress. Check out our budget-friendly take on Halle’s Gucci look below.
Halle Berry’s Gucci Look 4 Less
|Where?||2010 Silver Rose Gala|
|When?||April 18, 2010|
|What?||Gucci Fall 2010 slashed sheath dress, Christian Louboutin Bianca platform pumps|