A little over a year ago Halle Berry walked the red carpet of the 2010 Silver Rose Gala looking fantastic in a slashed Gucci sheath from their Fall 2010 collection which she accessorized with matching taupe Louboutin pumps and a gold choker necklace hidden underneath her dress. Check out our budget-friendly take on Halle’s Gucci look below.
Halle Berry’s Gucci Look 4 Less
|Where?||2010 Silver Rose Gala|
|When?||April 18, 2010|
|What?||Gucci Fall 2010 slashed sheath dress, Christian Louboutin Bianca platform pumps|
Are you simply loving Minka Kelly‘s look? I know I certainly am! I love this Victoria Beckham dress that’s the perfect nude color that can make anyone look amazing. Also, who wouldn’t be a fan of these red vamped up Brian Atwood pumps?! Minka Kelly and her polished coral nails are the final touches to an ever-so-fabulous outfit! So you wanna get the same look that won’t break the bank? Check out our version below!
Minka Kelly’s Nude Dress & Red Pumps Look 4 Less
- NAIL POLISH: Orly Nail Lacquer in Hot Shot, $5.99
- EARRINGS: Canari Geometric Drop Earrings, $109
- DRESS: ASOS Tailored Square Neck Seamed Ponti Pencil Dress, $80.69
- RING: Ariella Collection Hammered Row Adjustable Ring, $37.90
- MASCARA: e.l.f. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara, $3
- BAG: Glint Pleated Frame Clutch, $68
- BANGLE: House of Harlow 1960 Gold Plated Thick Stack Bangle, $60
- SHOES: ALDO “Olshan” Pumps, $60
- POWDER: e.l.f. Mineral Booster, $5
- LIP GLOSS: e.l.f. Mineral Lip Gloss in Sorority Girl, $3
- BLUSH: e.l.f. Studio Cream Blush in Vixen, $6
|Where?||Gatorade’s “G Series Fit” Launch Party, Los Angeles|
|When?||April 12, 2011|
|What?||Victoria Beckham sheath dress, Brian Atwood Maniac platform pumps in red patent|
Spring time is festival time! Dozens of celebs flocked to Coachella last weekend to get their live music fix and pretend like they are just a random person in the crowd. Yeah, right. Actress Camilla Belle attended a Coachella BBQ hosted by Mulberry wearing a Mulberry top and bag, cuffed denim shorts, coral sunnies and matching sandals. I really liked this casual yet stylish outfit and decided to do a look 4 less. See our budget-friendly take on Camilla’s look below.
Camilla Belle’s Casual Coachella Look 4 Less
|Where?||Mulberry Coachella BBQ & Pool VIP Party|
|When?||April 16, 2011|
|What?||Mulberry top & bag|
After doing a post on neon pink shoes I felt really inspired to do a budget look featuring bright solid colors (very on trend for S/S 2011). I love the combination of the hot pink dress and the cold blue hue of the pumps. The turquoise jewelry gives an additional pop of color while the bag mutes the look a bit. My tip: match your mani and pedi to your dress and you’ll be a perfect, fabulous 10/10!
Another month, another Shopbop fantasy shopping list. Seriously, they have some of the best stuff there. The Shopbop buyers must have impeccable style. Check out my top April picks below and let me know what you think.
- T-Bags Draped Long Dress, $194
- Alice + Olivia Ella Striped Peplum Tee, $220
- La Mer Collections Bali Stud Wrap Watch, $115
- DANNIJO Zuma Leopard Cuff, $160
- Notte by Marchesa One Shoulder Silk Dress, $795
- Gorjana Madison Small Cross Body Bag, $198
- Giuseppe Zanotti Peep Toe Pumps on Chunky Heel, $550
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Cigarette Jeans, $164
- Kenneth Jay Lane Jade Bead Necklace, $297