After doing a post on neon pink shoes I felt really inspired to do a budget look featuring bright solid colors (very on trend for S/S 2011). I love the combination of the hot pink dress and the cold blue hue of the pumps. The turquoise jewelry gives an additional pop of color while the bag mutes the look a bit. My tip: match your mani and pedi to your dress and you’ll be a perfect, fabulous 10/10!
Another month, another Shopbop fantasy shopping list. Seriously, they have some of the best stuff there. The Shopbop buyers must have impeccable style. Check out my top April picks below and let me know what you think.
- T-Bags Draped Long Dress, $194
- Alice + Olivia Ella Striped Peplum Tee, $220
- La Mer Collections Bali Stud Wrap Watch, $115
- DANNIJO Zuma Leopard Cuff, $160
- Notte by Marchesa One Shoulder Silk Dress, $795
- Gorjana Madison Small Cross Body Bag, $198
- Giuseppe Zanotti Peep Toe Pumps on Chunky Heel, $550
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Cigarette Jeans, $164
- Kenneth Jay Lane Jade Bead Necklace, $297
Khloe Kardashian and her hubby recently attended the launch for their new fragrance “Unbreakable” and Khloe looked absolutely amazing in her black silk Gucci jumpsuit which she accessorized with a standout yellow Balenciaga clutch and beige/black Christian Louboutin Mago cap-toe pumps. I’m usually more interested in Kim K.’s style choices, but on this occasion Khloe outshone her sister with her neon yellow clutch. Love it!
Khloe Kardashian’s Look 4 Less
|Where?||“Unbreakable” Fragrance Launch, Los Angeles|
|When?||April 04, 2011|
|What?||Gucci S/S 2011 jumpsuit, Balenciaga clutch, Christian Louboutin Mago pumps|
So my recent “Budget Looks” haven’t been really budget-friendly, but I will still say it is one as long as each item is considerably affordable on its own. Which I think is the case in this look. I’m just loving this beautiful floral sheath dress and while florals might not be too groundbreaking to wear in Spring, it’s a proven, timeless trend that’ll still have its place in fashion 50 years from now, so who cares if it’s an obvious outfit choice?
I just realized that we’re halfway through the month of March and I haven’t come up with my monthly Shopbop wish list yet, so here you go. These are my top picks this month…
- Rachel Pally Long Fortuna Dress, $246
- We Are Owls Tribal Scarf, $172
- Opening Ceremony Violet Knot Wedge Sandals, $450
- Alexander Wang Natalia Wedge Sandals, $575
- Elizabeth and James Brigette Dress , $385
- Tom Binns Punk Pave Classic Cuff, $396
- Soixante Neuf Turquoise Double Knuckle Ring, $260
- Chris Benz Ruffle Blouse, $795
- Tibi Pleated Long Skirt, $297