Lately, it seems, a style blogger’s arm party, a fashion term coined by blogging sensation Man Repeller, cannot be photographed without containing the highly coveted Classic Pavé Link Bracelet by J.Crew. And I sure see why this chain link bracelet is so popular among blogging fashionistas. It looks super expensive, but at $118 is relatively affordable without being/looking cheap. The pavé detail against the heavy chain links adds a feminine twist to an otherwise bulky/masculine jewelry piece. Instant love!
J.Crew Classic Pavé Link Bracelet
Style Bloggers Love J.Crew
1.) Pink Peonies | 2.) + 3.) Atlantic-Pacific
A long way away from her High School Musical days, Ashley Tisdale steps out in an outfit composed of both some urban and rocker pieces. Her edgy ankle boots are an unexpected addition to an otherwise casual and tomboy-ish outfit. She finishes off the look with a fun necklace and bright accessories to show off a little of her playful side. Ashley’s combination of style elements tells us she is a laid-back girl with a sense of humor. Want to channel some of Ashley’s style? Pick up one or all of her outfit pieces revealed below.
What Was Ashley Tisdale Wearing?
|Where?||Leaving the Andy Lecompte Salon in West Hollywood, CA|
|When?||January 13, 2012|
|What?||Torn by Ronny Kobo jacket, Balenciaga bag, Minkpink shorts, Love Heals necklace & Jeffrey Campbell boots|
HOT DEAL: Use promo code “JANREMIND50” to get 50% OFF your 2nd piece!
I’m usually not a big fan of monthly shopping clubs, but JewelMint is one of the few clubs who constantly keep me impressed with their offerings! Too bad they don’t accept international customers because otherwise I probably would’ve become a very loyal buyer a long time ago.
Shop @ JewelMint Now!
Oh my, it really is December, isn’t it? The end of the year is approaching fast. Time to kiss 2011 goodbye with a last kickass Shopbop monthly wish list. While I do love christmas I generally prefer warm weather seasons much more than the winter so the first 3 items reflect how much I’m longing for spring to arrive already! I’m also a sucker for anything tortoise, so, of course, I couldn’t pass on the classic Nixon watch. The black/gold mini dress would make the perfect New Year’s Eve dress, don’t you agree? It also reminds me of Gucci’s S/S 2012 collection theme. And how cute is the pink Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet? My current one is falling apart and I’m looking for a stylish quality replacement to last me for the next few years. And finally, the last row represents what I’d love to wear for christmas – an obligatory red dress with a cute gold bow necklace and emerald drop earrings to go with. Super pretty, right?
- Tory Burch Robinson Tote, $575
- ADAM Long Sleeve Striped Top, $195
- Giuseppe Zanotti Mesh Open Toe Platform Pumps, $750
- Nixon Time Teller Acetate Watch, $150
- Sheri Bodell Venus Metal Halter Dress, $414
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Zip Wallet, $228
- Alexis Bittar Pave Bow Necklace, $195
- ALICE by Temperley Molina Dress, $395
- Miguel Ases Tourmaline Quartz Crystal Earrings, $220
It’s November which means I finally get to create a new monthly Shopbop wish list. Yay! Didn’t go too crazy on dresses this time and rather opted for timeless accessories as well as classic basics. I really, really want a white silk shirt like the one in the middle. Do you like my picks for this month?
- Yves Saint Laurent Gradient Sunglasses, $350
- DKNY Button Thru Blouse With Pocket, $225
- La Mer Collections Silver Watch with Interchangeable Straps, $150
- Giuseppe Zanotti Satin High Heel Sandals, $750
- Joie Marru Top, $198
- 7 For All Mankind Gwenevere Gummy Jeans, $169
- ADAM Cropped Tuxedo Jacket, $395
- Black Halo Off the Shoulder Jackie O Dress, $390
- House of Harlow 1960 Five Station Blackened Arrowhead Necklace, $185