I usually refrain from posting my obsessions that have an astronomical price tag, but I’ve stumbled upon so many great new things lately that I felt I had to share them with you even though they’re a tad out of my price range (and probably out of yours, too). Most of the picks are not super, super pricey but rather in the upscale department (all pieces except for the dress are below $500). Enjoy!
- BAG #1: Linea Pelle “Parker” Croco Shoulder Bag, $295 – I never knew I wanted a white bag until I saw this one by Linea Pelle. The perfect accessory to lighten up any outfit.
- RING #1: Yves Saint Laurent Arty Gold-Plated Glass Ring, $250 – Oh how I am obsessed with this azure YSL arty ring. Yesterday I was even willing to lay down those $250 and on the verge of hitting the “Order”-button, but for some stupid reason I can’t figure out my ring size. But, sooner or later this ring is going to grace my greedy little fingers! Probably sooner than later though.
- DRESS: Paul & Joe Osmose Floral-Print Silk-Chiffon Gown, $1.605 – I am usually not inclined to boho fashion, but this floral maxi wrap dress by Paul & Joe is the epitome of spring chic. J’Adore!
- SHOES: Vera Wang Lavender “Burke” Platform Sandals, $425 – As a shoeaholic it’s simply impossible NOT to love this strappy platform sandal by Vera Wang. Just look at that sick silver stiletto heel! Beyond perfection!
- BAG #2: Marc by Marc Jacobs “Saddlery Sophie” Satchel, $478 – M by MJ bags always look pretty amazing, but this one definitely takes the cake. I love the red trimmed straps on this satchel. The shape is classic and the size is just right for an everyday bag.
- RING #2: Merle O’Grady Spike Ring, $244.20 – Gold & turquoise is always a win in my book, so it sure didn’t come as a suprise to me that I am totally craving this spike ring by Merle O’Grady. I love statement jewelry!
A little over a year ago Halle Berry walked the red carpet of the 2010 Silver Rose Gala looking fantastic in a slashed Gucci sheath from their Fall 2010 collection which she accessorized with matching taupe Louboutin pumps and a gold choker necklace hidden underneath her dress. Check out our budget-friendly take on Halle’s Gucci look below.
Halle Berry’s Gucci Look 4 Less
|Where?||2010 Silver Rose Gala|
|When?||April 18, 2010|
|What?||Gucci Fall 2010 slashed sheath dress, Christian Louboutin Bianca platform pumps|
Are you simply loving Minka Kelly‘s look? I know I certainly am! I love this Victoria Beckham dress that’s the perfect nude color that can make anyone look amazing. Also, who wouldn’t be a fan of these red vamped up Brian Atwood pumps?! Minka Kelly and her polished coral nails are the final touches to an ever-so-fabulous outfit! So you wanna get the same look that won’t break the bank? Check out our version below!
Minka Kelly’s Nude Dress & Red Pumps Look 4 Less
- NAIL POLISH: Orly Nail Lacquer in Hot Shot, $5.99
- EARRINGS: Canari Geometric Drop Earrings, $109
- DRESS: ASOS Tailored Square Neck Seamed Ponti Pencil Dress, $80.69
- RING: Ariella Collection Hammered Row Adjustable Ring, $37.90
- MASCARA: e.l.f. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara, $3
- BAG: Glint Pleated Frame Clutch, $68
- BANGLE: House of Harlow 1960 Gold Plated Thick Stack Bangle, $60
- SHOES: ALDO “Olshan” Pumps, $60
- POWDER: e.l.f. Mineral Booster, $5
- LIP GLOSS: e.l.f. Mineral Lip Gloss in Sorority Girl, $3
- BLUSH: e.l.f. Studio Cream Blush in Vixen, $6
|Where?||Gatorade’s “G Series Fit” Launch Party, Los Angeles|
|When?||April 12, 2011|
|What?||Victoria Beckham sheath dress, Brian Atwood Maniac platform pumps in red patent|
Spring time is festival time! Dozens of celebs flocked to Coachella last weekend to get their live music fix and pretend like they are just a random person in the crowd. Yeah, right. Actress Camilla Belle attended a Coachella BBQ hosted by Mulberry wearing a Mulberry top and bag, cuffed denim shorts, coral sunnies and matching sandals. I really liked this casual yet stylish outfit and decided to do a look 4 less. See our budget-friendly take on Camilla’s look below.
Camilla Belle’s Casual Coachella Look 4 Less
|Where?||Mulberry Coachella BBQ & Pool VIP Party|
|When?||April 16, 2011|
|What?||Mulberry top & bag|
After doing a post on neon pink shoes I felt really inspired to do a budget look featuring bright solid colors (very on trend for S/S 2011). I love the combination of the hot pink dress and the cold blue hue of the pumps. The turquoise jewelry gives an additional pop of color while the bag mutes the look a bit. My tip: match your mani and pedi to your dress and you’ll be a perfect, fabulous 10/10!