HOT DEAL: Use promo code “JANREMIND50” to get 50% OFF your 2nd piece!
I’m usually not a big fan of monthly shopping clubs, but JewelMint is one of the few clubs who constantly keep me impressed with their offerings! Too bad they don’t accept international customers because otherwise I probably would’ve become a very loyal buyer a long time ago.
Shop @ JewelMint Now!
Oh my, it really is December, isn’t it? The end of the year is approaching fast. Time to kiss 2011 goodbye with a last kickass Shopbop monthly wish list. While I do love christmas I generally prefer warm weather seasons much more than the winter so the first 3 items reflect how much I’m longing for spring to arrive already! I’m also a sucker for anything tortoise, so, of course, I couldn’t pass on the classic Nixon watch. The black/gold mini dress would make the perfect New Year’s Eve dress, don’t you agree? It also reminds me of Gucci’s S/S 2012 collection theme. And how cute is the pink Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet? My current one is falling apart and I’m looking for a stylish quality replacement to last me for the next few years. And finally, the last row represents what I’d love to wear for christmas – an obligatory red dress with a cute gold bow necklace and emerald drop earrings to go with. Super pretty, right?
- Tory Burch Robinson Tote, $575
- ADAM Long Sleeve Striped Top, $195
- Giuseppe Zanotti Mesh Open Toe Platform Pumps, $750
- Nixon Time Teller Acetate Watch, $150
- Sheri Bodell Venus Metal Halter Dress, $414
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Zip Wallet, $228
- Alexis Bittar Pave Bow Necklace, $195
- ALICE by Temperley Molina Dress, $395
- Miguel Ases Tourmaline Quartz Crystal Earrings, $220
It’s November which means I finally get to create a new monthly Shopbop wish list. Yay! Didn’t go too crazy on dresses this time and rather opted for timeless accessories as well as classic basics. I really, really want a white silk shirt like the one in the middle. Do you like my picks for this month?
- Yves Saint Laurent Gradient Sunglasses, $350
- DKNY Button Thru Blouse With Pocket, $225
- La Mer Collections Silver Watch with Interchangeable Straps, $150
- Giuseppe Zanotti Satin High Heel Sandals, $750
- Joie Marru Top, $198
- 7 For All Mankind Gwenevere Gummy Jeans, $169
- ADAM Cropped Tuxedo Jacket, $395
- Black Halo Off the Shoulder Jackie O Dress, $390
- House of Harlow 1960 Five Station Blackened Arrowhead Necklace, $185
I am so going to make this Vivienne Westwood ring mine! In silver! I’ve been obsessed with it for years now and always kept saying that I’d buy it for myself on the next birthday, but the years passed and passed and I just couldn’t bring myself to spend that much money on a single jewelry item. But this year I’m really going to buy it. Whether in the coming days as a belated birthday present or in a few weeks as an early christmas gift, it is so going to happen this year.
Vivienne Westwood Armour Ring
(€215, Vivienne Westwood)
LuLu*s Shining Armor Knuckle Ring
So you might not be as much in love with the armor ring as I am and hence are rather looking for a cheap alternative to fix your jewelry needs. If this is the case then feast your eyes on these Vivienne Westwood inspired rings available at LuLu*s which are far away from being a perfect look-a-like but will give you the same tough look for just $19 a pop!
LuLu*s Shining Armor Knuckle Ring