I think I gushed quite a few times about Wendy from Wendy’s Lookbook already. Her style blog is one of my absolute favorites and I just love how she always comes up with creative new ways to pair things together and still manages too look classy and elegant. But while Wendy can afford a wardrobe full of lustworthy designer items, most of us can’t, so I decided to recreate one of her lovely outfits on a more budget-friendly level. Do you like this style blogger look 4 less? Let me know in the comments.
Wendy’s Striped Trench Look 4 Less
Outfit Picture via Wendy’s Lookbook
Image source(s): Wendy’s Lookbook, ASOS, YOOX, BagInc, NORDSTROM, Shopbop
HOT DEAL: Use promo code “STYLESCORE” to get an extra 30% off all orders at J.Crew Factory! Offer valid through March 19, 2013, 11:59pm ET.
Who doesn’t love a J.Crew sale? And who would say no to an extra 30% off? I just got this awesome J.Crew deal in my inbox which I wanted to share with you. Enjoy an extra 30% off everything at J.Crew Factory! Enter promo code “STYLESCORE” at checkout. The offer is valid now through March 19, 2013, 11:59pm ET. Below you’ll find a few of our favorite J.Crew picks:
- J.Crew Factory Gold-Plated Chainlink Bracelet,
- J.Crew Factory Thin-Stripe Cotton Boatneck Sweater,
- J.Crew Factory Resin Droplet Necklace,
- J.Crew Factory Printed Eyelash Scarf,
- J.Crew Factory Stripe Leather Envelope Clutch,
- J.Crew Factory Gold and Crystal Link Bracelet,
- J.Crew Factory Colored Buckle Leather Belt,
- J.Crew Factory Emery Flats,
Image source(s): J.Crew Factory
It’s finally spring! Finally! It seemed like the winter was going on for forever! Today I enjoyed the first sunrays outside and instantly started dreaming of spring fashion: a blooming floral print dress paired with pastel pink accessories, a pop of coral on the cheeks and lips et voilà, this is what I consider to be my ideal spring look. Let me know if you like my imaginary spring budget look.
- DRESS: Honey Punch Jas-mine, All Mine Blush Floral Print Dress, $51
- BAG: ALDO “McEnroe” Crossbody Bag, $45
- BLUSH: Stila Convertible Color Blush in Petunia, $25
- BELT: LuLu*s Ready, Set, Bow! Bow Skinny Belt, $10
- MACASARA: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara, $22
- LIP GLOSS: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Carina, $22
- SHOES: Michael Antonio “Jaxine” Rep Ankle Strap Sandals, $45
Image source(s): LuLu*s, ALDO, Stila, Amazon
Lauren Conrad is to Los Angeles what Olivia Palermo is to New York; namely the best dressed socialite/reality tv personality in town! I was seriously starting to forget about LC and her impeccable style, but then I saw her in this white crisp button down shirt and forest green skinny jeans and I remembered how much I used to love Lauren’s classic style of dressing. Of course, I instantly had to recreate LC’s sharp look on a budget-friendly level. Check it out below!
Lauren Conrad’s White & Green Look 4 Less
HOT DEAL: Summer Spree @ Spend $125-$224.99 take 15% OFF. Spend $225-$324.99 take 20% OFF. Spend $325 or more take 25% OFF. Enter promo code “SPREE” at checkout. Offer valid 6/5/12-6/11/12.
Summer Spree @ Vince Camuto! Take up to 25% OFF!
Our Favorite Picks
- PINK PANTS: Vince Camuto Side Zip Skinny Pants, $89
- WHITE BAG: Vince Camuto “Kerry” Clutch Bag, $198
- SPIKED PUMPS: Vince Camuto “Madelyn” Spiked High Heels, $198
- DRESS: Vince Camuto Zig Zag Halter Dress, $123
- WIDE BELT: Vince Camuto Vintage Corset Belt, $88
- SANDALS: Vince Camuto “Kastern” Zebra-Print Sandals, $98
- LEATHER CUFF: Vince Camuto Turnlock Leather Cuff, $68
- GREEN BAG: Vince Camuto “Kristen” Crossbody Bag, $198
- PINK PUMPS: Vince Camuto “Kain” Pointed Pumps, $89
- GOLD FLATS: Vince Camuto “Parissa” Ballet Flats, $98