Alessandra Ambrosio always seemse like one of those superhumans to me. She’s a super successful supermodel, mom of two, has a gorgeous face, a smokin’ hot body and an enviable sense of style. Ale certainly hit the jackpot in the lucky gal department. But while I can’t turn my readers into sexy Victoria’s Secret Angels, I can definitely help them achieving Ale’s fabulous blue and white dip-dye look on a budget! Do you like my budget-friendly take on Alessandra’s casual chic blue and white summer ensemble?
Alessandra Ambrosio’s Dip Dye Look 4 Less
|Where?||Out & About in Beverly Hills, California|
|When?||April 23, 2013|
|What?||ZARA shirt, Alice + Olivia “Olivia” bag, Rolex watch|
For the last few days, every time I opened up my Instagram it seemed like everybody was talking about #Coachella. Personally, I’m not much a festival-goer, but if you’re all crazy for music festivals, I’ve put together a quintessential festival fashion outfit with a budget-friendly focus. Let me know if you like it!
- SHORTS: Glamorous Distressed Denim Shorts, $39.90
- TOP: Hinge Eyelet & Crochet Trim Peasant Tee, $48
- BRONZER: Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer, $25
- WELLIES: Chooka Top Solid Rain Boots, $
- SUNGLASSES: FRAMEWORK Native Print Round Sunglasses, $9.99
- BELT: ASOS Western Tip Waist Belt, $19.95
- SANITIZER: de-luxe Instant Hand Sanitizer (Rosemary Mint, 2 fl oz), $1.59
- BAG: ASOS Embroidered Across Body Bag With Pom Poms, $58.19
- SHOES: Steve Madden “THUNDR-C” Vintage-Style Crochet Ankle Boots, $99.95
Image source(s): ASOS, NORDSTROM, Amazon, drugstore.com, Steve Madden
I think I gushed quite a few times about Wendy from Wendy’s Lookbook already. Her style blog is one of my absolute favorites and I just love how she always comes up with creative new ways to pair things together and still manages too look classy and elegant. But while Wendy can afford a wardrobe full of lustworthy designer items, most of us can’t, so I decided to recreate one of her lovely outfits on a more budget-friendly level. Do you like this style blogger look 4 less? Let me know in the comments.
Wendy’s Striped Trench Look 4 Less
Outfit Picture via Wendy’s Lookbook
Image source(s): Wendy’s Lookbook, ASOS, YOOX, BagInc, NORDSTROM, Shopbop
HOT DEAL: Use promo code “STYLESCORE” to get an extra 30% off all orders at J.Crew Factory! Offer valid through March 19, 2013, 11:59pm ET.
Who doesn’t love a J.Crew sale? And who would say no to an extra 30% off? I just got this awesome J.Crew deal in my inbox which I wanted to share with you. Enjoy an extra 30% off everything at J.Crew Factory! Enter promo code “STYLESCORE” at checkout. The offer is valid now through March 19, 2013, 11:59pm ET. Below you’ll find a few of our favorite J.Crew picks:
- J.Crew Factory Gold-Plated Chainlink Bracelet,
- J.Crew Factory Thin-Stripe Cotton Boatneck Sweater,
- J.Crew Factory Resin Droplet Necklace,
- J.Crew Factory Printed Eyelash Scarf,
- J.Crew Factory Stripe Leather Envelope Clutch,
- J.Crew Factory Gold and Crystal Link Bracelet,
- J.Crew Factory Colored Buckle Leather Belt,
- J.Crew Factory Emery Flats,
Image source(s): J.Crew Factory
It’s finally spring! Finally! It seemed like the winter was going on for forever! Today I enjoyed the first sunrays outside and instantly started dreaming of spring fashion: a blooming floral print dress paired with pastel pink accessories, a pop of coral on the cheeks and lips et voilà, this is what I consider to be my ideal spring look. Let me know if you like my imaginary spring budget look.
- DRESS: Honey Punch Jas-mine, All Mine Blush Floral Print Dress, $51
- BAG: ALDO “McEnroe” Crossbody Bag, $45
- BLUSH: Stila Convertible Color Blush in Petunia, $25
- BELT: LuLu*s Ready, Set, Bow! Bow Skinny Belt, $10
- MACASARA: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara, $22
- LIP GLOSS: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Carina, $22
- SHOES: Michael Antonio “Jaxine” Rep Ankle Strap Sandals, $45
Image source(s): LuLu*s, ALDO, Stila, Amazon