Christmas is right around the corner and today I was in such a festive mood that I decided to create a wintery budget look to honor the coldest of seasons. But it wasn’t until I was finished and very proud of my creation that I noticed this black-white-blush winter outfit might not be exactly weatherproof for colder climates (hello, backless loafers and sheer mesh body!). So instead of ditching the whole look and starting all over again, I simply decided to rename the outfit theme from “Winter Wonderland” to “Californian Winter Wonderland”. Pure genius, I know. But anyways: Happy Holidays, everyone! I hope you will be able to enjoy a relaxed and joyful Christmas with all your loved ones! And now step away from your computer and treat yourself to a Christmas cookie or two.
- BRALETTE: Humble Chic Lace Bralette, $19.99
- BODY: Mango “Atrevi” Striped Body, $19.99
- BELT: Minusey H Buckle Genuine Leather Belt, $39
- BRACELET: BaubleBar Morse Code Cuff, $32
- COAT: Mango “Crudito” Cotton Wool-Blend Coat, $149.99
- JEANS: Topshop Dree Fringe Crop Jeans, $70
- NAIL POLISH: Essie Nail Color in “Not Just A Pretty Face”, $9
- EARRINGS: BaubleBar Aster Ear Crawlers, $26
- LOAFERS: AnnaKastle Fur-Lined Floral Backless Loafers, $49.90
- BAG: BagInc “Joy” Printed Mini Shoulder Bag, $99
- BLUSH: Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush in “Barely Rose”, $28
- LIP GLOSS: Smith & Cult Lip Gloss in “Life in Photographs”, $22
Image source(s): Mango, Topshop, Amazon, Minusey, Humble Chic, BagInc, BaubleBar
This celebrity look of Miranda Kerr isn’t exactly new or anything, but I have always loved this classy outfit of hers, so when I saw the elegant pencil dress from Oasis a few days ago, I knew it’d be the perfect budget dress alternative for Miranda’s body-con Victoria Beckham frock. Do you like my take on this celebrity look 4 less?
Miranda Kerr’s Classy Pencil Dress Look 4 Less
I am currently totally crushing on everything black and white. I also happen to have a total crush on the beautiful Annabelle from the fabulous personal style blog VIVALUXURY. And one of her recent monochrome outfits. I mean, how amazing does she look here? So seductive yet still very classy and elegant. Absolutely love the look! That’s why I decided to recreate it for you on a budget-friendly level. What do you think of my style blogger look for less? Did I nail it?
Annabelle’s Elegant Monochrome Look 4 Less
Outfit Picture via VIVALUXURY
Image source(s): VIVALUXURY, DailyLook, MANGO, Chicwish, Zappos, ASOS, ULTA, Jessica Buurman
Alessandra Ambrosio always seemse like one of those superhumans to me. She’s a super successful supermodel, mom of two, has a gorgeous face, a smokin’ hot body and an enviable sense of style. Ale certainly hit the jackpot in the lucky gal department. But while I can’t turn my readers into sexy Victoria’s Secret Angels, I can definitely help them achieving Ale’s fabulous blue and white dip-dye look on a budget! Do you like my budget-friendly take on Alessandra’s casual chic blue and white summer ensemble?
Alessandra Ambrosio’s Dip Dye Look 4 Less
|Where?||Out & About in Beverly Hills, California|
|When?||April 23, 2013|
|What?||ZARA shirt, Alice + Olivia “Olivia” bag, Rolex watch|
For the last few days, every time I opened up my Instagram it seemed like everybody was talking about #Coachella. Personally, I’m not much a festival-goer, but if you’re all crazy for music festivals, I’ve put together a quintessential festival fashion outfit with a budget-friendly focus. Let me know if you like it!
- SHORTS: Glamorous Distressed Denim Shorts, $39.90
- TOP: Hinge Eyelet & Crochet Trim Peasant Tee, $48
- BRONZER: Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer, $25
- WELLIES: Chooka Top Solid Rain Boots, $
- SUNGLASSES: FRAMEWORK Native Print Round Sunglasses, $9.99
- BELT: ASOS Western Tip Waist Belt, $19.95
- SANITIZER: de-luxe Instant Hand Sanitizer (Rosemary Mint, 2 fl oz), $1.59
- BAG: ASOS Embroidered Across Body Bag With Pom Poms, $58.19
- SHOES: Steve Madden “THUNDR-C” Vintage-Style Crochet Ankle Boots, $99.95
Image source(s): ASOS, NORDSTROM, Amazon, drugstore.com, Steve Madden