Just because you can’t wear your coziest sweats or most broken in denim to the office does not mean you can’t be comfortable and equally as cute. All of our 6 featured dresses have universally flattering waistlines and whether you choose a color (loving the bright blue) or basic black, you’ll look anything but basic.
If you’re unsure about going sleeveless, remember the unwritten rule (unless of course it actually is written somewhere and states otherwise): If a female supervisor is going tasefully sleeveless then you can confidently take the plunge, too. The prices range from $98 to $128 and that’s great because not only will you get work wear out of them for years to come, but you can also add some accessories and wear them on the weekends to social functions.
- Tahari by Arthur S. Levine Asymmetrical Crepe Sheath Dress, $98
- Tahari by Arthur S. Levine Bow Detail Jacquard Sheath Dress, $118
- Maggy London Charmeuse & Ponte Knit Dress, $98
- Tahari by Arthur S. Levine Belted Stretch Cotton Sheath Dress, $118
- Maggy London Matte Jersey Sheath Dress, $98
- Maggy London Stretch Denim Sheath Dress, $128